• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Team Jigsaw

FourWing

When I was doing my Helper interview I said Team Jigsaw for something they could add to the server. I think that this would be perfect for the server because everyone is friendly. It wont be that hard to find someone that would also want to do Team Jigsaw that you guys could do it together. I am pretty sure the game Portal did something like this where the both of you had to work together to get out. I think this would really add to HHGN. Comment your ideas its appreciated.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
How tf can you team in jigsaw, if someone dies does their 'team member' die too? o_O I don't like the idea ;/
t

Nootch

Trusted Member
I mean you could already do this on jigsaw but this sounds cool. You need to come up with more information though because as Duke said, if one player dies does the other player die too?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Jigsaw is a puzzle, made for one person. I think that making a "Team Jigsaw" would not be enjoyable.

I disagree with this Idea