• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Team challenges

Good idea?

• Yeah

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Zinex

I've recently thought of an idea for Kitpvp. This idea involves adding 2v2's, 3v3's and 4v4's to the duel arenas.
If this was added, it'll be helpful for clans to fight each other without people interfering.
Another benefit from this being implemented is that it is fun. I'm sure many people think that organised team battles with your friends or with strangers is fun.
This will bring something new and fun to Kitpvp. Let me know if you agree with me.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think this has been suggested before. Its an okay idea, but I dont feel we have the playerbase for it.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Playerbase is how many players are consistently on at a time. This server has a playbase of about 150, meaning that at almost any time, there are at least 150 players on

Zinex

What's wrong with the playerbase then?
It's not like the normal 1v1 arena is full at any given moment...
I don't see why this is a problem.

Zinex

Don't comment on my post if it's not relevant to my post and/or if it doesn't make sense.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Don't comment on my post if it's not relevant to my post and/or if it doesn't make sense.
We have any right to comment; and you made it relevant by asking what playerbase is;

I don't feel we have enough players on pvp at one time to make this a possibility

Anchezz

Trusted Member
We have any right to comment; and you made it relevant by asking what playerbase is;

I don't feel we have enough players on pvp at one time to make this a possibility
But the server has clans and/or teams and they could challenge each other. How many players there's on the server is not relevant, cause there's always teams and/or clans that can fight

Zinex

Do you not think that the following situation can happen:

Bob: Hey, Dylan and Mark! Jeremy and I would like to 2v2 you guys. For fun!
Jeremy: Ok! Sounds like fun!

Can your brain not comprehend a scenario like that?

I think it's pretty clear that you just argue with me for the sake of arguing with me. Just look at every single thread I've made in the past.

Hope you have a wonderful day Trenly.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Do you noto think that the following situation can happen:

Bob: Hey, Dylan and Mark! Jeremy and I would like to 2v2 you guys, for fun!
Jeremy: Ok! Sounds like fun!

Can your brain not comprehend a scenario like that?
Yes, but what if there are 5 people on (as there commonly is):

Jeremy, Mark, Dylan, and bob go into a 2v2; what is there left for Josh to do?

You still need to have players in the pvp arena

Zinex

Yes, but what if there are 5 people on (as there commonly is):

Jeremy, Mark, Dylan, and bob go into a 2v2; what is there left for Josh to do?

You still need to have players in the pvp arena
There are usually more than 5 players online.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So for 13+ hours of the day there wouldn't be a 2v2 much less a 3v3 or 4v4.

Not to say they couldn't add it, but for as little as it would be used I don't think it would be practical for it to be added.

And no, I don't argue for the sake of arguing. I made a comment, and you initiated a response attempting to say that my opinion wasn't valid. I am defending my opinion since you felt it necessary to say that my opinion that we don't have enough players was not a valid opinion to have.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Not from 10 pm EST to 7 am EST
Not from 9 am EST to 1 pm EST

I'm sure I could find more
but you can't really decide whether or not to add a gamemode based on players? It's not everytime players 1v1 either but we still have th arena. What if there's 3 players and two of them are in 1v1? And the server have bridges that requires many players, but it's still there, i cant see how this would be any different

Trenly

Admin
Admin
but you can't really decide whether or not to add a gamemode based on players? It's not everytime players 1v1 either but we still have th arena. What if there's 3 players and two of them are in 1v1? And the server have bridges that requires many players, but it's still there, i cant see how this would be any different
I personally believe the "inactive" gamemodes should be removed.

Zinex

I'm not saying the server will disable team challenges for certain hours. I'm saying there most likely would not be team challenges going on at those hours do to the lack of players. But does that even matter? I'm sure many people would enjoy this even if they had to play the team challenges a little later in the day...

Ok Trenly, I think I understand your... "opinion". Please let other people say if they like it or not.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Zinex, no need to go after Trenly, he wasnt arguing for the sake of arguing. He was making a valid point that at certain times, pvp is practically empty, but i would note that all gamemodes are like that. Theres a very busy time and a less busy time.

But i do agree with Zinex that this would be a fun option to have, and would be really cool. Personally, i think 3 v 3s would be the biggest that would be wise, but i think 2 v 2s especially would add a very cool dynamic to pvp. So, i like this suggestion tbh :)

But Zinex and Trenly, no need to start a scuffle and get things off track, and create an argument where there need not be. Thanks :)