• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Targeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiCrunch

Is targeting bannable or have consequences?

Beacause I got killed somewhere around 20+ times by someone chasing me off spawn with a bought weapon

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Targeting in game is not against the rules, sorry. Just buy a weapon yourself or if you can, take advantage of our /disguise feature before the game warmup stage

MysticMusician

The only way to really prevent spawn killing is by adding a grace period, which I doubt will ever happen. The best thing to do probably is either buy a weapon at the start, or don't go to spawn and find another chest somewhere else. I think spawn killing and targeting are just a part of the game.

andrew louie

The only way to really prevent spawn killing is by adding a grace period, which I doubt will ever happen. The best thing to do probably is either buy a weapon at the start, or don't go to spawn and find another chest somewhere else. I think spawn killing and targeting are just a part of the game.
I would suggest running

iiCrunch

honestly i don't want a grace period, i just want to do something about constant targeting and i believe the disguise feature is for only mocking jays

_Tanner

It's not a bad idea to add a 10-20 second grace period. In fact I think it's great and should be applied.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This thread is not about adding a grace period though. It's about whether or not targeting is against the rules, which it is not.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Agreed. Seeing as the original question has been answered already, if you want to suggest a change in the way the game is played, please make a post in Suggestions.

-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.