• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Survival Games Revamp

Would you like to see these changes?

• Some. (List your thoughts!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None. (List your thoughts please!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everyone, though it may not be to your knowledge; I have made a similar list to this last edited on May 7, 2017. It never got a formal response, so I’m here again with a plan to help SG. Now I know it’s a “dead gamemode” but, I have seen some interest in it once again; and know a handful of people in real life that want to try it again or for the first time. What it has right now is great but I think to attract more people, we have to do more.
——————————————————————
Here is an updated list to restore the server’s namestake and main gamemode.

1) New maps that capture the simplicity and vibe of the old ones. (I can now assist in the building of these)
2) New and more interactive lobby with multiple parkours and the return of an updated leaderboard (see more at #13)
3) New death match more closely to the style of the rest of the HHGN server (rustic) OR make a particular deathmatch arena for every map that matches the maps style.
4) Adding additional items in care packages/just new items in chests. (More types of potions, knock back cookies, more ridiculous items)
5) Chests restock sooner; at 10 mins maybe? (no game nowadays lasts long enough to see restock even if a majority of chests have been looted)
6) Voting for what time of day and weather the game will start with. Maybe even the power of items? (Like skywars)
7) Add more of the original maps HHGN is missing. Like; SG2, SG3, SG5, and Moon base 9
8) Possibly remove/revamp of maps like madness, sunshine city, the ancients, rugged lands, butter arena, and parkour world (Ik they are server "classics" and "originals" but they are old and look bad in comparison to many)
9) Give credit to map builders when map is picked. It will give them a sense of accomplishment and make them want to play their creations.
10) Give more coins for kills and wins! Maybe 20 per kill and 100 per victory.
11) Continue frequent "events" to build hype for SG.
12) If you decide to update SG kick it all back off with an SG tournament (it will be a grand reopening deal) Not to mention it could possibly bring in more players.
13), A monthly league. Maybe the top winner of the month getting some sort of prize (like ranks or treaures). That could be a way to get attention and start competition. Another idea is that the monthly thing could be a top 100 of itself and then there could be the top100 "alltime" one as well (the one we currently have)
14) Lower lobby wait time to anything less than what it is currently.
15) Chest count each map, so people can have an idea on what they may be getting into.

Please consider what I’ve restated today. I realize you all probably won't agree with a majority of these things but that's okay, I would like to hear your suggestions in the comments; I’ll be here to listen and respond.
——————————————————————
A fellow SG player and builder,
EPICMATT88

JakeIsBoss

Matt this sounds amazing. I wasn't on happy during the amazin SG era but i wanted to play it and this sounds like a great idea to bring it back.