• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
After spending quite some time in the end I thought these things could be very helpful:

- Be able to create a small protected area (big enough to put a haste 2 beacon) so people can mine the obby towers without having their beacons stolen.
- Disable lava, I don't think it's necessary for anything else besides killing each other and stealing stuff.
- Bring back the glass, it was so fun jumping into the void without dying lul

Aaaand these:
- Let island members be able to see coops but not coop anyone.
- Not get any kind of damage as visitors, because sometimes when you warp to a new island (especially if you're lagging) you could easily fall and die, also this way you won't die in people's traps.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree with most of these. Skyblock is meant to be a challenge, and The End is especially meant to be challenging. Placing a beacon is a risk/reward that you take, and can either be good or bad depending on if your beacon gets stolen. The lava is part of minecraft survival, and I think it should stay. It is really easy to not get killed by lava as long as you are not afk. As for the void having glass, that would just be very unsightly and completely ruin the challenge of not falling in the void (especially when the spawn platform is not on the main island).

I can possibly see not getting damage as visitors; but again, The challenge is part of what makes skyblock, skyblock. If players are creating traps to kill people, then report them for trolling in the reports section here on forums.

The only suggestion I agree with, is being able to see who is cooped on an island without being the owner. Not even just on islands youre a member of, but on any island. I can see where it would be nice to know who all worked on a particularly nice island, or who is added to your island.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I disagree with most of these. Skyblock is meant to be a challenge, and The End is especially meant to be challenging. Placing a beacon is a risk/reward that you take, and can either be good or bad depending on if your beacon gets stolen. The lava is part of minecraft survival, and I think it should stay. It is really easy to not get killed by lava as long as you are not afk. As for the void having glass, that would just be very unsightly and completely ruin the challenge of not falling in the void (especially when the spawn platform is not on the main island).

I can possibly see not getting damage as visitors; but again, The challenge is part of what makes skyblock, skyblock. If players are creating traps to kill people, then report them for trolling in the reports section here on forums.

The only suggestion I agree with, is being able to see who is cooped on an island without being the owner. Not even just on islands youre a member of, but on any island. I can see where it would be nice to know who all worked on a particularly nice island, or who is added to your island.
I get that Skyblock is supposed to be challenging, but I don't think people should get killed when not in the end, nether or warp pvp. So if you die on someone's island and they just refuse to give your stuff back (whether it's because they made a trap or just have an island that's easy to die on unless you have fly), even if you could report them, you probably don't have proof of what they took so you already lost your stuff and these things only happen once