• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Suggestion..

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
My mansion is 2 down from the shop and i don't lag at all... also my computer is bs so it must be you... or that i use optifine ;) :3 :)

cptcreeper64

bigbang235 said:
He isnt everyone who goes in there lags i lag and lots of others do too so 2003 stop trying to be cool and talk crap this isnt meant for you so butt out noob.
STOP IT BB235 THIS IS SO ANNOYING YOU WILL SOON BE BYE BYE TO THE FORUMS (banned)AND HAPPY-HG!!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
bigbang235 said:
He isnt everyone who goes in there lags i lag and lots of others do too so 2003 stop trying to be cool and talk crap this isnt meant for you so butt out noob.
I got tired of your swearing, i perm banned you and IP banned you from the forums and temp banned you for 15 days in the server!
THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOOKEN!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
itzmenickk said:
I know you don't want to hear this. But after being rejected a simple request, I thought I should make a forum post. My computer has 32 gigs of ram, upgraded graphics card, I have good internet, so it's not me. The lag in VIP world around the VIP shop is crazy annoying, since my mansion is right there and all my stuff is in it currently. I asked some staff if they could take down the random letter signs around the entrance to test if it would help lower the lag, but they insisted they wouldn't like it was a crime -.- . I just want to suggest some small things that'll lower the lag. The random lettering signs seems as if it would take up a fair amount of CPU. Once again, just a request/suggestion.
Removed Signs and Heads, i hope it lags less! Btw, i don't have lag and my computer only has 16gb ram and my connection sucks because the server is hosted in USA and i live in Argentina...