• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Subscribe To My Yt Channel

TrashcanTristan

I don't think Jakey hacked in that vid. Just click faster and organize/use number keys to switch to a slot in your inventory faster, use a pvp resourcepack, use a bow, use a fishingrod, use flintandsteel. xD these work for me and I win every time.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I don't think Jakey hacked in that vid. Just click faster and organize/use number keys to switch to a slot in your inventory faster, use a pvp resourcepack, use a bow, use a fishingrod, use flintandsteel. xD these work for me and I win every time.
I can click faster than he did but Minecraft doesn't allow you to hit that fast.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
He should've died, I used a diamond sword. WaraxeManiac claimed he hacked as well.