• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Sub-zero

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Since Scorpion is my idea for scbb, I think as a mortal kombat fan and player, it would be cool to have a character from the game as a kit in kitpvp. Now, lets get down to business.

Weapons: Stone sword with sharpness 3.
Abilities: Able to cause slowness (Making them barely able to move slow) on a player for 10 seconds by aiming and clicking at a player what would be an ice block, which would be able to be used every 60 seconds. (Like the ice's ability in scbb).
Armor: Black leather helmet, light blue leather chestplate, blue leather leggings, black leather boots. All with protection 3.
Active affects: Speed 1.
Cost of kit: 2800 coins.

Last edited:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Sounds like a pretty cool kit!
It's not weak or OP, which makes it a good, balanced kit.
I think it'd be cool :)

MajorlyHacking

If it was my choice, I would totally add this kit in, but one question, why 2,800 kills when it could be bought with coins?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
If it was my choice, I would totally add this kit in, but one question, why 2,800 kills when it could be bought with coins?
Im an old fashioned player alright XD When I've made kits in the past it was in the old pvp system, which in them days it was called kills not coins. That was also the time when kits where a 1 time use but most kits cost like 30-40. I will change it to coins.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I like the idea! Seems very good, and like it would be fun. Would it only freeze one player or all within a small radius?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I like the idea! Seems very good, and like it would be fun. Would it only freeze one player or all within a small radius?
Only 1 player. If you use ice in scbb, the freeze effect where it slows people down, its that except it lasts for longer and the cooldown is longer.