• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Story] A Tale of the HHG

WHO SHOULD BE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF MY NEW FAN FICTION?!?!

• Myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A friend!

• A character drawn form the deepest depths of my imagination!

• Glade!(A Char. I use in many stories)

• ALL OF THE ABOVE!:D

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here.

I haven't posted in a long time, but now I decided to incorporate all my adventures and all the events I have witnessed or experienced throughout the time I spent on the server. I hope you guys enjoy, and here it is! (I will split this into parts for the sake of comfortable reading!)

PART I

Once upon a years time ago... I WizzardDestroyer was created. (Yes, I have only played since 1.4, I was inspired to do it by watching the original youtuber hunger games videos). I searched and searched for a land to fight, survive and interact. After many attempts of dying and searching I scratched my hind-quarters and found a land sparkling of hope and the ability to grow. I ventured down into the land and discovered it was called the Happy Hungergames. It's population count was small and had a max of 32 that could explore the territory of wonders. I was greeted by few and started with nothing. I mustered my strength and started to explore the village called 'Spawn'. Soon after I cast a warp spell to get to an area to play the so called Hunger Games. When I joined my first game in the land! I was only challenged by the few who had the courage. My stomach was a breeding ground for butterflies when the announcer said 10. When I heard he starting horn I was startled but ran towards he center to grab some food, armor and weapons. I carried all that I could and ran off deep into the wilderness. I snacked on a cookie and put on a chain mail chest plate. It was quite heavy and slowed me down a lot. All of a sudden, I heard a bush rustling nearby. I gathered courage and drew out my fine crafted stone weapon.
"Who's there?" I shouted. I was replied by a barrage of arrows that easily pierced my armor. Everything went black and woke up again outside of the arena. I blamed myself for being so foolish as to interact with the other player. I sighed and vowed it wouldn't happen the next time.

END OF PART I

I hope you guys liked and and if you did, reply to this post! And always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here! I'm bringing you part two, hope you enjoy!

PART II

As the days went on I collected supplies from the surrounding wilderness and decided to write a letter to my friends. I sent them the letter VIA owl. They arrived shortly afterward excited to see the land. I showed them around to get them familiar with the place. We fought in the arena and that time I was victorious. Soon after we headed out into the wilderness and created a small base underground close to the place where the other people appeared at. After we were settled in a strange man named NickTron came by and knocked on the door. I went outside to greet him and noticed he was a quiet one but meant business. Before I knew it, we were locked in combat, swords clanging off eachother. Alas, he was better suited for fighting and emerged victorious. As I was lying on the ground I thought to myself,
"Next time... Next time..." Everything went black and I woke up in my bed. I heard NickTron's footsteps slowly receeding away from the base growing every so quietly. I sighed in releif and decided to explore more throughout the wild. Later, after days or brutal exploration and starvation I stumbled upon a clan of many, they called themselves: EnderDUDE. Their leader was a strong looking man with a bold expression. His name was RiceMaster2000, and I thought it fit him well. After we spoke I was invited to join their clan. I gladly accepted it and made my new home there. I progressed well and was promoted to officer in no time. We were set up in a jungle biome. It was well hidden so we weren't bothered that much. I decided to explore around to try and find other clans to raid and claim their base as ours. Days after stumbling around like I was blind, I found a clan base lead by a man who I cannot recall the name. I knew it right then and there, a war was in the midst of creation.

END OF PART II

I hope you guys enjoyed a little bit longer segment of the story! And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor! :)

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here! I have decided to make part three and I hope you enjoy!

PART III

I brought over the rest of the clan and decided to take the lead. We came up with a brilliant war plan involving trees and a rope. Silently we moved into position and loaded one of our own into the tree catapult. He was fearless and was prepared for whatever was to come. We cut the rope and he flew right into the base only to find one of their members milling about paying no attention whatsoever. Once all of us were in we killed their only man there named rayado56. We felt victory rising into our chest but we were instantly met by an army of many. I knew we stood no chance. We triggered our dynamite explosion and fled back to our base. Hours later I could feel that someone was coming and sure enough, as I looked out my window, the clan called VIPUnited was almost upon us. We prepared our defenses but it wasn't enough. Leading he attack was the almighty king of the land, Zainos. The minute they touched our doors everything went south from then on out. As I watched the members of the clan collapses one by one, I did not give up yet. I hid in my room but that did nothing, as they broke down the door I raised my sword. I stood face to face with the clan leader. I yelled a battle charged and attacked. My sword hit his helmet with great force but he was still standing, just a little dazed. He charged forth sword aimed at my chest. I quickly rolled out of the way and stabbed upwards. It was a success I pierced his armor and he fell to the floor clutching the wound. I got up and finished him off. At that moment everything froze as I felt as if I'd won. All of a sudden an arrow flashed by my face and I jumped to the side. I noticed that I was no longer alone. Zainos walked in and simply sliced me in the side and I fell to the ground. As I was slowly, painfully dying I thought that they would win the war, but no I did not give up. I leaped up running on only adrenaline and rushed towards the portal that would bring me to the main village. I was nearly hit by Zainos's sword but made it. I felt my body breaking into millions of pieces and reappearing correctly at the village. I almost collapsed then, but a stroke of liked saved me. RiceMaster himself forced me to drink a concoction of his and I suddenly felt normal. I thanked him and told him what happened. At that moment in time I was to be future leader of the clan if anything were to happen to him. We walked into the local pub and I realized, the war was no whee near over after our base was destroyed.

END OF PART III

Hope you enjoyed this heck of a long post! And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here! This is my last post of the day and I'm posting part four, I hope you enjoy! (Remember some of this stuff happened, some of it didn't!"

PART IV

Later that week, me, Rice, and the other clan members gathered at our temporary meeting spot to discuss the events. We talked and talked till we found a compromise to build a base on a mountain. Everyone agreed and set out to find a location. I had no such luck to finding one, but a new recruit, named xcheez1, found a perfect spot. It was in a chilly wintry biome that was well hidden. I congratulated the recruit and I could see potential in him. Later as we were constructing our new clan base, cheez confronted me asking if I could teach him the ways of fighting. I agreed and I told him we would start training after the base was constructed. Once we were finished I made a training ground to teach him the ways of combat. I led him to the area and handed him a wooden training sword. He gladly accepted it and asked how we would start. I showed him some basic technique. He copied me perfectly and I was proud. After a month (Minecraft time) of brutal training I thought he was ready to face me. We armored up and grabbed our swords. I quickly made a make-shift arena and we got into our fighting positions. Rice himself would be the judge of the fight. He counted down, 3, 2, 1. We rushed towards each other being aware but fierce at the same time. Our swords clanked off of each other and I dodged one of his attacks. I forced a downwards slice and he rolled out of the way. He side-slashed and I flipped over that easily. I tried to hit him with a quick stab through the back. Somehow he sensed the sword coming and parried it by twirling around and using a quick flick of a wrist. Through quick breaths I told him he was doing good. He thanked me and then we were back at it. None of us were scratched yet and I told myself that he was doing well. I rushed at him when he quickly jumped out of the way and slashed me in the side. It was an almost fatal blow. I collapsed to my knees and dropped my sword to clutch my side. Rice blew the whistle and it was over, cheez was victorious. I congratulated his victory and we walked back inside the base laughing over how good we did.

I received a message some time later from Rice talking about how he would be training to become Zainos's right hand man. I was astonished and kept reading. I discovered he would not be able to lead the faction if he succeeded his final test. I was disappointed and felt a weight begin to place itself on my shoulders. I would miss Rice if he succeeded but I knew I would have to keep EnderDUDE together. Weeks later before Rice took his final test he renamed our clan to Wraith. I thought it was fitting because all of was were always quiet and hidden and blending in. We were slowly losing members due to events with their friends and family. After some time we were left with only a handful of people and the conflict between us and VIPUnited slowly fading because of their loss in members also. Cheez and I became friends with VIPUnited soon enough and we became allies with the clan with Rice's approval. I felt I had made the right choice of allying the other clan. Rice finally took his final test and he succeeded I had mixed emotions when I received the news. I was happy that he passed but sad he was leaving us. Once he left, he passed on leadership to me and I had a whole new role in the clan. I knew had to be more responsible and pay more attention. I was called to somewhere else for a while to help out my friends. When I came back I found the base in ruins. I heard groaning coming from the rubble. I lifted a fallen tree and pulled cheez out from under it. He retold me of the story of inside workers from another clan who's name I cannot recall. I gave cheez one of Rice's last potions and he was fine. We set out to build another, more secure base with our ever so decreasing clan. I felt as if I failed Wraith and I would be forced to leave and hand down leadership to cheez. Cheez said otherwise and said we would pull through. I knew I would have to trust him this time and take a deep breath and hope for the better.

END OF PART IV

I hope you guys joined my longest post yet! And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here. This isn't another part of the story but I just want to thank you guys. If you have enjoyed it, be sure to leave a comment with #HHGTaleFtw if you want me to continue! :D

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
WizzardDestroyer said:
Hey guys, Wizz here! I'm bringing you part two, hope you enjoy!

PART II

As the days went on I collected supplies from the surrounding wilderness and decided to write a letter to my friends. I sent them the letter VIA owl. They arrived shortly afterward excited to see the land. I showed them around to get them familiar with the place. We fought in the arena and that time I was victorious. Soon after we headed out into the wilderness and created a small base underground close to the place where the other people appeared at. After we were settled in a strange man named NickTron came by and knocked on the door. I went outside to greet him and noticed he was a quiet one but meant business. Before I knew it, we were locked in combat, swords clanging off eachother. Alas, he was better suited for fighting and emerged victorious. As I was lying on the ground I thought to myself,
"Next time... Next time..." Everything went black and I woke up in my bed. I heard NickTron's footsteps slowly receeding away from the base growing every so quietly. I sighed in releif and decided to explore more throughout the wild. Later, after days or brutal exploration and starvation I stumbled upon a clan of many, they called themselves: EnderDUDE. Their leader was a strong looking man with a bold expression. His name was RiceMaster2000, and I thought it fit him well. After we spoke I was invited to join their clan. I gladly accepted it and made my new home there. I progressed well and was promoted to officer in no time. We were set up in a jungle biome. It was well hidden so we weren't bothered that much. I decided to explore around to try and find other clans to raid and claim their base as ours. Days after stumbling around like I was blind, I found a clan base lead by a man who I cannot recall the name. I knew it right then and there, a war was in the midst of creation.

END OF PART II

I hope you guys enjoyed a little bit longer segment of the story! And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor! :)

PART III

I brought over the rest of the clan and decided to take the lead. We came up with a brilliant war plan involving trees and a rope. Silently we moved into position and loaded one of our own into the tree catapult. He was fearless and was prepared for whatever was to come. We cut the rope and he flew right into the base only to find one of their members milling about paying no attention whatsoever. Once all of us were in we killed their only man there named rayado56. We felt victory rising into our chest but we were instantly met by an army of many. I knew we stood no chance. We triggered our dynamite explosion and fled back to our base. Hours later I could feel that someone was coming and sure enough, as I looked out my window, the clan called VIPUnited was almost upon us. We prepared our defenses but it wasn't enough. Leading he attack was the almighty king of the land, Zainos. The minute they touched our doors everything went south from then on out. As I watched the members of the clan collapses one by one, I did not give up yet. I hid in my room but that did nothing, as they broke down the door I raised my sword. I stood face to face with the clan leader. I yelled a battle charged and attacked. My sword hit his helmet with great force but he was still standing, just a little dazed. He charged forth sword aimed at my chest. I quickly rolled out of the way and stabbed upwards. It was a success I pierced his armor and he fell to the floor clutching the wound. I got up and finished him off. At that moment everything froze as I felt as if I'd won. All of a sudden an arrow flashed by my face and I jumped to the side. I noticed that I was no longer alone. Zainos walked in and simply sliced me in the side and I fell to the ground. As I was slowly, painfully dying I thought that they would win the war, but no I did not give up. I leaped up running on only adrenaline and rushed towards the portal that would bring me to the main village. I was nearly hit by Zainos's sword but made it. I felt my body breaking into millions of pieces and reappearing correctly at the village. I almost collapsed then, but a stroke of liked saved me. RiceMaster himself forced me to drink a concoction of his and I suddenly felt normal. I thanked him and told him what happened. At that moment in time I was to be future leader of the clan if anything were to happen to him. We walked into the local pub and I realized, the war was no whee near over after our base was destroyed.

END OF PART III
Ok, This Is Really Awesome And I Have Some Things To Say.
1.ENDERDUDES FTW (And Old Member!)
2.I Actually Remember The VIPUnited Battle Like It Was Yesterday. Yes Zain Was At The Helm And Destroying Everything. And I Remember Being Chased Down By One Of Them And I Did This Slick Parkour Move As I Climbed Up A Mountain And Jumped Off Into The Sea And In Midair, I Swung My Diamond Sword At My Pursuer And Killed Him. :D
3.I Remember Rice Leaving And Wraith Forming! And Even Though In The Beginning We Had Few, At Our Prime We Had Like 60 People!
4.For Part 5, Can You Do A Part About Meeting Me When You First Walked Into My Tree Shop (Remember Before Forest? ^_^) And How We Became Great Friends :D
I'm Really Enjoying This, You Should Do More! :D

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, gonna bring you part five of this story! If you enjoyed be sure to tell me and here it is!

PART V

As things were looking at its worst and our latest clan base fell into ruins, I stumbled upon a little shack. It's owner was a tall man named masterfireheart. He was looking to sell me some wood, and I accepted. Once I traded I knew right then, I would need his help to build back the clan. I asked for a job and for my payment he would help the clan progress. He said yes and I was ready to start working. He told me I would start the next day as a tree miner. I reported the news to the rest of the clan and cheez said he was looking to work there also. I relayed cheez's request to master and he agreed he would enroll him in the job. That night I was so pumped for the next day, I couldn't sleep. When sleep overcame me it was only a few hours from dawn. I woke up with the sun shining through the window. I grabbed my treasure diamond axe called the Tree Feller. I called to cheez and he quickly joined me. We passed some of the clan members on the way out, we waved them good-bye and set off. It only took us mere minutes to get there. Master was waiting at the door impatiently as there were customers already there requesting wood. We hurried inside and he showed us to the backyard where the trees were growing. I stared at all the trees, it was like a miniature forest back there! I started cutting down trees one by one with cheez. In no time we had enough wood to last the day. Since we were the only staff other than master, we had to stock the storage room and organize it. It was brutal work but we finished it with time to spare. We asked for a break and master allowed it. It was a month ever since me and cheez trained. I set up a little training area out back and we crafted make-shift wooden swords. I grinned as we started, everything came natural like our last training was only yesterday. As I was beginning to tire, master called us back in. He wanted to discuss our roles in the job. He congratulated us on our work so far, as we were doing very well. I reminded him of how we needed to help us get more members. He thanked me for reminding him and told us he would be right back. Hours later he returned as me and cheez were in deep conversation. Behind master was a long line of people looking to join Wraith. It took us days to get through all of them, and once we did we had a total of 60 in the clan. I felt like we could trust them and rely on them to be there for us all when we needed it. From that day forth I knew cheez, master, and myself would be the best of friends in the land we inhabited.

END OF PART V

Sorry for a kind of short post! I wanted to get one out there due to masters request! I hope you enjoyed and as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
WizzardDestroyer said:
Hey guys, gonna bring you part five of this story! If you enjoyed be sure to tell me and here it is!

PART V

As things were looking at its worst and our latest clan base fell into ruins, I stumbled upon a little shack. It's owner was a tall man named masterfireheart. He was looking to sell me some wood, and I accepted. Once I traded I knew right then, I would need his help to build back the clan. I asked for a job and for my payment he would help the clan progress. He said yes and I was ready to start working. He told me I would start the next day as a tree miner. I reported the news to the rest of the clan and cheez said he was looking to work there also. I relayed cheez's request to master and he agreed he would enroll him in the job. That night I was so pumped for the next day, I couldn't sleep. When sleep overcame me it was only a few hours from dawn. I woke up with the sun shining through the window. I grabbed my treasure diamond axe called the Tree Feller. I called to cheez and he quickly joined me. We passed some of the clan members on the way out, we waved them good-bye and set off. It only took us mere minutes to get there. Master was waiting at the door impatiently as there were customers already there requesting wood. We hurried inside and he showed us to the backyard where the trees were growing. I stared at all the trees, it was like a miniature forest back there! I started cutting down trees one by one with cheez. In no time we had enough wood to last the day. Since we were the only staff other than master, we had to stock the storage room and organize it. It was brutal work but we finished it with time to spare. We asked for a break and master allowed it. It was a month ever since me and cheez trained. I set up a little training area out back and we crafted make-shift wooden swords. I grinned as we started, everything came natural like our last training was only yesterday. As I was beginning to tire, master called us back in. He wanted to discuss our roles in the job. He congratulated us on our work so far, as we were doing very well. I reminded him of how we needed to help us get more members. He thanked me for reminding him and told us he would be right back. Hours later he returned as me and cheez were in deep conversation. Behind master was a long line of people looking to join Wraith. It took us days to get through all of them, and once we did we had a total of 60 in the clan. I felt like we could trust them and rely on them to be there for us all when we needed it. From that day forth I knew cheez, master, and myself would be the best of friends in the land we inhabited.

END OF PART V

Sorry for a kind of short post! I wanted to get one out there due to masters request! I hope you enjoyed and as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!
I Am Literally Smiling With Glee :D Great Story! Can't Wait For The Next One! (If I'm Pushing You To Do More, Please Don't. I Recommend a Break ;))

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here. Just wanted to say that more of this is coming out later today! (As you can see, it is EARLY EARLY morning where I live, like 12:08 AM!)

Handeril

A very nice story, but it brings a question... was Zainos always the owner of HHG? Or was there a time LONG ago, when he wasn't? ;)

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Good question handeril.
And btw wizz can you do one about me and my cake minions? (We hate chickens fyi) please? <3

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been really busy celebrating my brothers birthday and I had a ton of school work! Here's the long awaited part six, I hope you enjoy!

PART VI

As me, master, and cheez were doing the daily inspection of the members' quarters, we found something strange in one of them. It was a note tacked to the outside of the door. It told of how the member heard of a betrayal going on in the faction. The three of us hurriedly met in the meeting room with our officers. We discussed over the note and came up with a solution: question all the members of the clan until one of them spoke up. We posted a notice on the board in the main room and started at it. We went to every room asking them detailed questions. When we were finished we had a total of five members lined up as suspects. We narrowed it down to a man who finally confessed. We put him in the dungeon and as we were walking out, heard his curses flying at us. We gathered up the members for a training session. I would take half of them while master and cheez took the other half. I paired my group into pairs and had them spar. I inspected their techniques and most of them tripped over their own shoes while fighting. I took the best five and dared them to challenge me. One of them spoke up and approached. I drew out my diamond sword that I called Excalibur. I knew I would take it easy on the fellow, but win at the end. We got into our fighting stances and ran at each other. Half of the crowd was cheering for the challenger, the other half for me. Our swords clashed and mine knocked the other person back about two feet. I side stepped his attacks, as I predicted they would be coming. I didn't go as fast as I usually did and only master and cheez noticed. They laughed to themselves and I continued to fight, still not breaking a sweat. I parried all the attacks at me and let him weakly hit me in the front where I was most protected. I smiled and brought him down with one swipe. He took of his helmet and told me his name was Handeril. I shook his hand and told him he just needed some more training and that I would personally tutor him. He thanked me and joined his friends in the crowd.

As for my life outside the clan, I was well known around the area. I had many outside friends that I sometimes would spar with. I was getting pretty good at the Hunger Games. I had a strategy that would work almost every time. I would jump off right before we were supposed to so I could get a head start. I would then travel towards the center and grab a weapon. Before anyone else could react I would slice them into bits, grab their stuff and run off. At that time I would be somewhat well supplied and would put on whatever armor I had. Ok, back to the topic of my clan life. Our clan had many allies and whatever enemies we had, were too frightened to challenge us. After a few days Handeril requested to begin his private training. I brought him over to my personal training center and his jaw dropped. He had never seen the likes of it before. I grinned and took him over to the training dummies. Cheez and master were chatting about on the other side and didn't notice us. I handed Handeril my old sword and he began to hit the dummy. I saw many flaws and corrected them. After about 30 minutes he was getting better and I spotted minimal mistakes. I pushed him but he didn't move,
"Good," I thought to myself, "He has improved." I challenged him to another fight, he accepted and drew out his training sword. I took out excalibur and called cheez over. He would be the judge for this fight. He called go and Handeril rushed towards me flipping over my initial attacks. He tried to swipe me in the leg but I dodged it. I knew something was up because he wasn't doing his best, but I couldn't put my finger on it. All of a sudden as I was dodging another attack he tripped me with his free leg and I fell to the ground. He held his sword against my neck and cheez called Handeril the winner. I got up feeling bad that I lost, but I congratulated Handeril anyways. I told him to back to his quarters and I talked to master and cheez. We agreed on interviewing him the next day to be senior swords master/trainer. As I walked out my private training room I thought to myself that something was going on with the clan because slowly, people were disappearing...

END OF PART VI

I hope you guys enjoyed and as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, to respond to Handeril, yes, Zainos was always the owner of the HHG along with MrAnnoyingCookie. During the VIPUnited battle, Zain just decided to help them raiding us. Hope this answers your question!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, I wanna wish you a happy Thanksgiving and I'll try to get another part out today or tomorrow, I hope you enjoyed this so far!

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here, I'm FINALLY bringing you guys PART SEVEN. I know it has been awhile but, I'm finally posting another part. I hope you enjoy, and without further ado, PART SEVEN!

PART VII

Days later we were down to only about 15 members that were loyal. Most of them were friends I sent messages to from faraway lands. I called meeting with the rest of the clan members. We discussed of how we were going to get more people. With the latest betrayals, we decided to interview people before inviting them. I plopped down an empty blueprint so we could draw the interview building. Me and cheez worked hard on it, and when we were finished we walked outside and brought building supplies with us. I placed down the first block and said to him,
"I'm not sure this is going to work..."
"Nonsense, this is a brilliant plan," he argued. I shrugged and we kept building. After a few days hard work, it was finished. It was a work of true art, I knew people would come, but many would leave also. After a week or two, we only had five people interviewed. Only one of them was meant to join us. We greeted him and showed him to his quarters. Little did we know, he was a GREAT liar. In secrecy he contacted our enemy clan, the only one we had, and told them our exact location. When me and the other members of the faction were busy having fun in the survival games and backstabbing each other, they came in like a wrecking ball (Hehehehe) and just bombed our base using futuristic technology: The TNT Cannon. When we arrived back, our base was in ruins. I fell to my knees and pounded the ground. Master and cheez told me to get up and get over it. I eventually was fine, we decided to make a new base in a swampy marshish area. We made a small village and a good sized castle.

Weeks later after we were settled in, some members just disappeared without trace. We took our time investigating, searching in trees, and nearby camps, but we had no luck. Eventually we gave up and got used to the amount of members we had. I then later, founded a land of my own, hoping to have it just like the Happy Hunger Games land. I told some of my friends, but alas, doing that got me banished from the land. I packed up most of my stuff and retreated to my land. I kept trying to enter the land of the HHG, but it was blocked by a magical barrier. Months later after I got used to leaving, my banishment was gone and I walked past the barrier. I was happy to be back, but my clan was no more, the members eventually left and it was disbanded. I was depressed about it and I tried to move on. Once I did thing were never the same. I only visited the land every once in a while when I was bored of other places. I knew, from then on, nothing would be as fun as it was, but I was wrong. Later on, something changed...

END OF PART VII

I hope you guys enjoyed the latest part of the story, I will try to post more often now. And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!

_Radique_oo7

Jolly good Story :D Started reading Today and this is a pretty good story I have to say. I hope more comes from this story and its really bringing back memories. Thanks for writing this story :lol:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
_Radique_oo7 said:
Jolly good Story :D Started reading Today and this is a pretty good story I have to say. I hope more comes from this story and its really bringing back memories. Thanks for writing this story :lol:
Yup, bringing back TONS of memories. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here. I'm posting part eight of the story, I hope you guys enjoy!

PART IIX

One day, when I rode over on horseback, I saw that the land of the Happy Hunger Games changed. It had many more explorers than I was used to. I created a new clan, with the same name, hoping to bring back the good days of old. I recruited the necessary people including xcheez1. All the other members that were loyal, had moved on and ranked up while I was gone. With the new clan, new members joined and we built a new base. Although I wasn't on often, the members of the clan still worked hard. I was proud of my decision to come back. I never did play the hunger games as much anymore because I was busy working on other things in the base. My friends that I had met there have gotten less close and we met less often. I was looking to discuss with them all, but they weren't occupying the land when I was. I was depressed by this and I was discouraged to come back, but I always did because I knew that one day, things would improve. Finally, one day when I rode back to the land and decided right then and there, I would come back and improve things around and have a little chat here and there. I realized that if things are looking down, to always know there will always be someone crafting a bow backwards and everything will be better, some day.

END OF PART IIX AND END OF STORY

Yes, I know, this was very short. The reason is that this was the last part of the story and there wasn't much between the last part and today. If you guys enjoyed and want me to write another story, just reply to the forum! And as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here! If you want me to make another story SO badly, just give me an idea! I will choose the one I think fit and make a story out of it. Hope you enjoyed the first story and as always, may the odds be EVER in your favor!