• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Store

cStella

Retired Staff
I have also been unable to make purchases at the HHG Store for almost a week.
Once you log in with username and get to the checkout page, agree to terms & conditions and click purchase, you will get a message from PayPal that says, "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later".
If you try it yourself, you will see that PayPal blocks you before you even get the option to enter a PayPal account or Credit/Debit card number.

I noticed that someone else made a post about this during the week so maybe this could be more than just user error?

XxBearBear_Smokescreen_ smokescreen- its been a while but I wanted to know why the paypal link in unban/unmute isn't working??
Wednesday at 6:58 AM Report
Like Comment

1. _Smokescreen_
    I am slightly unsure on what you mean. I suggest speaking to Zainos about issues with the store, but there could be a few things such as that you have already bought both of the unban/unmute fees in the past resulting in not being able to purchase anymore, or it could be an issue with you.
    Wednesday at 10:34 AM
XxBearBearZainos hey zainos- in the shop I'm trying to buy the 40 buck unban and it says that I cant do it- "not working, try again later" the paypal thing . can this be fixed??
Wednesday at 8:17 PM Report
Like Comment

1. Zainos
    Try using a different PayPal account/Credit or Debit card
    Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Small issue with Paypal, should be fixed, try donating now