• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Stomper Kit - Nerf/Removal

What do you think?

• Nerf

• Removal

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Universalz

Retired Staff
For those who don't know, Stomper is a kit in Kit PvP where you can instantly kill players just by "stomping" on top of them by falling from spawn or a high tree, and the way to avoid being killed is by crouching. Even though you can crouch to avoid it, it's not first nature to be pvping another player while crouching. The problem with this kit is that it is way over-powered. You can kill a group of five people who are trying to enjoy playing pvp in an instant, and it's super frustrating. And the most annoying problem about the kit is when someone spams it. Don't even get me started on when multiple people spam it at once.. This is done by constantly jumping, killing, /kill -ing yourself, and repeating the process. It's not even pvp, which is the issue, and it's completely unfair.

So here's the question, nerf or removal? Well there isn't much you can do to nerf the kit, other than decreasing the damage, but the damage is based off how high you are. So then the next way to solve that is have the same damage done from a certain range of blocks. Although, I think that's too complicated for a kit, which means possibly removing it. If anyone has any spoof ideas, please suggest them in a comment, thanks.

joexxx6

For those who don't know, Stomper is a kit in Kit PvP where you can instantly kill players just by "stomping" on top of them by falling from spawn or a high tree, and the way to avoid being killed is by crouching. Even though you can crouch to avoid it, it's not first nature to be pvping another player while crouching. The problem with this kit is that it is way over-powered. You can kill a group of five people who are trying to enjoy playing pvp in an instant, and it's super frustrating. And the most annoying problem about the kit is when someone spams it. Don't even get me started on when multiple people spam it at once.. This is done by constantly jumping, killing, /kill -ing yourself, and repeating the process. It's not even pvp, which is the issue, and it's completely unfair.

So here's the question, nerf or removal? Well there isn't much you can do to nerf the kit, other than decreasing the damage, but the damage is based off how high you are. So then the next way to solve that is have the same damage done from a certain range of blocks. Although, I think that's too complicated for a kit, which means possibly removing it. If anyone has any spoof ideas, please suggest them in a comment, thanks.

I totally agree, the amount of times I have have died as soon as I have spawned in from a Stomper is unbelievable. This kit really is too OP.