• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Stats Reset...Again =(

Ishgar

IGN: Ishgar
Discovered: A couple minutes ago after I won a game, I joined a random game and my stats were gone
Bug: Stats got reset when I tried to join a game to screenshot them in case they got reset.
Server: All Hitman Servers

Attachments

• 2016-01-09_19.50.27.png
    2016-01-09_19.50.27.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 247

Switz

I also had every kit and I really don't feel like buying them all a third time.
ok now i just dont believe u! your stats reset, again! and you had everything possible! ok now this is getting old! the same thing is happening to the same person! this cannot be possible!

Also ur pfp is impossible ()_()

Ishgar

ok now i just dont believe u! your stats reset, again! and you had everything possible! ok now this is getting old! the same thing is happening to the same person! this cannot be possible!

It's really not that unlikely, I mean, I mainly play hitman so I would quickly notice if my stats got reset. It really only has a chance of happening maybe once every 2 weeks and it's been about that long since my original post. And what do you mean my pfp is impossible? If you would stop criticizing so many posts and maybe talked to other top 10 players, they would all say it's true. I have a lot of people who know these aren't fake, i I'll name some if you'd like.

Trenly

Admin
Admin

It is a bug, so it may happen more than once.
I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug.

Also, the pfp has nothing to do with this thread, and it is possible.

As Ishgar said If you asked other players, they would say that it is possible for stats to be reset more than once. I would agree with him that you should be a bit less critical of what people post, especially since it would be easy for Zainos to check if Ishgar was being truthful or not.

Switz

It is a bug, so it may happen more than once.

Also, the pfp has nothing to do with this thread, and it is possible.

As Ishgar said If you asked other players, they would say that it is possible for stats to be reset more than once. I would agree with him that you should be a bit less critical of what people post, especially since it would be easy for Zainos to check if Ishgar was being truthful or not.
It's really not that unlikely, I mean, I mainly play hitman so I would quickly notice if my stats got reset. It really only has a chance of happening maybe once every 2 weeks and it's been about that long since my original post. And what do you mean my pfp is impossible? If you would stop criticizing so many posts and maybe talked to other top 10 players, they would all say it's true. I have a lot of people who know these aren't fake, i I'll name some if you'd like.
the pfp thing was a joke xD

Ripski

Dude I'm being honest here, you criticize toooo many posts people make. And trust me, Ishgar is all legit, I've played with him many times, he is the real OG. xD. Many people know that Ishgar is for real. How much do you know about the hitman community?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug. I have returned your stats back and given you extra coins as sorry. Apologies for the inconvenience

Ishgar

I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug. I have returned your stats back and given you extra coins as sorry. Apologies for the inconvenience
Thank you very much! I just checked the leaderboard and saw how many extra coins I got, thanks for the bonus. Sorry to bother you with these petty things.

Last edited: