• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Starting over

Should WEEE

• what a fantastic idea!

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • r u stupid?

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
this is probably not gonna be liked by a lot of people but i think all of everyones kits should be removed leaving only warrior behind so that new players actually have a chance cos i hate coming online to an empty pvp server
ofc ppl who paid irl money for coins to buy thier kits should get their coins back maybe?
plus ppl who already have all the kits might find it fun to get it all back again? i dunno
i mean its kinda the same concept as factions really like people spend ages building bases and getting items only for the faction server to reset

im not really sure if op kits are a big reason for low player count and if it isnt and the kits reset, im very sorry
anyways pls consider thnx

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It really hasnt been that long since the new pvp was introduced. I think that if you reset it, the people would complain more since those players with purchased coins could get blackmamba or god or other op kits instantly while everyone else is still warrior. I think its fine as it is right now

MineJam

Retired Staff
sure it might cost a few grand but its not like he doesn't make enough to refund the people that still play. not saying he should just not giving any room for an excuse

its the same with all gamemodes involving pvp really, ppl use irl money to 'upgrade' like ranks and stuff so theres always gonna be complaints and ive seen complants from new players anyways.
i think it might be fun if there were a few ppl with op kits which makes it more intewesting
plus i dont think there are that many ppl who actually pay for coins cos i find it hard to believe that ppl actually pay 50USD for 6000 coins for a decent kit and if they do........you got ripped of mate

Trenly

Admin
Admin
its the same with all gamemodes involving pvp really, ppl use irl money to 'upgrade' like ranks and stuff so theres always gonna be complaints and ive seen complants from new players anyways.
i think it might be fun if there were a few ppl with op kits which makes it more intewesting
plus i dont think there are that many ppl who actually pay for coins cos i find it hard to believe that ppl actually pay 50USD for 6000 coins for a decent kit and if they do........you got ripped of mate
maybe they donated because they wanted to actually help the server. it's not all about the perks for some people. Also, i think new players would like to be able to actually get coins. If there is one op kit, they will be constantly killing everybody weak. If there are 10 people with op kits, the weaker ones will have a chance to gain coins since the op kits may become busy fighting themselves and not the weaker kits.

sure it might cost a few grand but its not like he doesn't make enough to refund the people that still play. not saying he should just not giving any room for an excuse
I'm 99.999% sure that any money generated by the purchase of ranks, coins, cosmetics, or otherwise goes right back into the server in the form of upgrades. I don't believe that Zainos makes any money off of the server,

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
this is probably not gonna be liked by a lot of people but i think all of everyones kits should be removed leaving only warrior behind so that new players actually have a chance cos i hate coming online to an empty pvp server
ofc ppl who paid irl money for coins to buy thier kits should get their coins back maybe?
plus ppl who already have all the kits might find it fun to get it all back again? i dunno
i mean its kinda the same concept as factions really like people spend ages building bases and getting items only for the faction server to reset

im not really sure if op kits are a big reason for low player count and if it isnt and the kits reset, im very sorry
anyways pls consider thnx
I'm 100% with this, I would actually try a bit on pvp if there was a complete reset of everything, stats and kits. It would generally spice things up a little bit, coins I don't think should be reset as they are what people have been working on throughout the server and never reset but everything else should be changed, tired of seeing the same people on-top of the leaderboards, and it would make pvp exciting again, which in honesty right now it really isn't, and it would also attract more players as the race to get high on the leaderboards would start again and once word was spread the stats are reset we may even get a few players that left come back, which in some cases would be very nice.

I don't believe that Zainos makes any money off of the server
Yes, he does lol, it's a business for a reason.

MineJam

Retired Staff
maybe they donated because they wanted to actually help the server. it's not all about the perks for some people. Also, i think new players would like to be able to actually get coins. If there is one op kit, they will be constantly killing everybody weak. If there are 10 people with op kits, the weaker ones will have a chance to gain coins since the op kits may become busy fighting themselves and not the weaker kits.

I'm 99.999% sure that any money generated by the purchase of ranks, coins, cosmetics, or otherwise goes right back into the server in the form of upgrades. I don't believe that Zainos makes any money off of the server,
They do but its not instantly given to the server, he owns it, it gets put into his paypal account. Not saying he pockets it because he doesn't. (Not 100% sure but I'm certain)

Last edited:

me32305

What I said is perfectly relevant. For your idea to work donators have to be given a reimbursement. Which is what I was talking about. Nobody wants to give people a refund. The only way this idea would work is a command that will reset you so that people have a choice.

MineJam

Retired Staff
What I said is perfectly relevant. For your idea to work donators have to be given a reimbursement. Which is what I was talking about. Nobody wants to give people a refund. The only way this idea would work is a command that will reset you so that people have a choice.
He makes thousands of dollars off of his store, of course he doesn't pocket it he uses it to keep his server up and update it but its still money being made, you're crazy if you think he spends every single cent of it on the server. Not saying he buys other things just saying he has it. Though I can't be 100% sure, I am very confident.

me32305

He makes thousands of dollars off of his store, of course he doesn't pocket it he uses it to keep his server up and update it but its still money being made, you're crazy if you think he spends every single cent of it on the server. Not saying he buys other things just saying he has it. Though I can't be 100% sure, I am very confident.

Ok so let's act like he does have thousands of dollars. Why would he refund thousands of dollars for this?

So that they can just buy their classes back and cause a even bigger problem?

ummmmm, its the same result as getting ur money refunded cos they can use the refunded money to buy the coins again. giving the coins back takes away the problem of refunding loads of money.
And like i said, people pay money to get perks in games like in all gamemodes so i dont the problem of just giving back the coins

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ok so let's act like he does have thousands of dollars. Why would he refund thousands of dollars for this?
Because him making the decision to make unlimited coins buy-able a while ago was probably his most regretted decision, restricts things he can do with his server. Hence the reason he can't even reset pvp due to the fact people will buy the kits as soon as it resets because they have unlimited coins. Though he could also just compensate them with in-game perks instead of wasting the physical money.

MineJam

Retired Staff
ummmmm, its the same result as getting ur money refunded cos they can use the refunded money to buy the coins again. giving the coins back takes away the problem of refunding loads of money.
And like i said, people pay money to get perks in games like in all gamemodes so i dont the problem of just giving back the coins
The problem is people with unlimited coins, they don't sell unlimited coins anymore so refunding it would make it so they can't buy every single kit as soon as it were to "reset"

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The problem is people with unlimited coins, they don't sell unlimited coins anymore so refunding it would make it so they can't buy every single kit as soon as it were to "reset"
But those people paid for infinite coins, they should stay with infinite coins. They didnt buy 20,000 coins; they bought infinite

MineJam

Retired Staff
But those people paid for infinite coins, they should stay with infinite coins. They didnt buy 20,000 coins; they bought infinite

Exactly, which is why he can't do much about it. Which is why it was a mistake lol. You're correct

JakeIsBoss

They can refund the money but they would have to go to EVERY SINGLE PLAYER that bought something and that could take MONTHS. Some people could have also changed their paypal so they would have to track them down and refund which would tke longer. And if it was just warrior then teams of like 30 would appear and nobody would be able to play against them because they would just take over.