• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Staff

BloodyBunnyz55

You shouldn't make people pay for staff. They may not be responsible and do serious damage as staff members that could severely hurt the server. I suggest you do Staff Application forums where people can explain why they want the staff position and their qualities. That's just my opinion. Another reason is because people like me, that want to be staff, but don't have that kind of money or don't want to waste that much money on staff could simply apply. :)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I know I would apply for staff, but a staff member would need to actually support the server before "owning" it

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
When you "buy staff" you are buying jr.mod. jr.mod does not get you staff. But when you get jr.mod you have a chance of mod. Zainos and Mrannoyingcookie think very carefully. They are also very busy so when you get jr.mod you might have to wait a while. (Also there are 1k+ (<- it might be 10k) mod applications)

**in the past we have had many staff abuse their powers.
But we got over that. We will not fall by staff abusing perms. **

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
BloodyBunnyz55 said:
You shouldn't make people pay for staff. They may not be responsible and do serious damage as staff members that could severely hurt the server. I suggest you do Staff Application forums where people can explain why they want the staff position and their qualities. That's just my opinion. Another reason is because people like me, that want to be staff, but don't have that kind of money or don't want to waste that much money on staff could simply apply. :)
You could make a pvp map for the served. That got one guy mod.

iamcrzzy

if you want to become mod and don't have the oney to buy jr mod you can try for top voter and you will get 3+ rank upgrades and you could do that until you have jr mod

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The System is Fine:
1- Jr.mod is NOT A STAFF RANK, ITS JUST A VIP RANK LIKE THE OTHERS.
2- If you donated $100, we think that you like the server enough to help it by being a moderator and not abuse your powers because you would be wasting $100 :p However, applying for mod is completely optional to people who donated to jr.mod. Furthermore, we just accept people we think that they are capable and mature enough to carry this responsibility...