• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Staff Art (staff Only)

___Barney___

I wanted to make a drawing and I was wondering if each staff member would tell me in this post their favourite TV show and character in it. I will draw it and when I am finished with one I will sumbit it here. (Staff only. I will delete every post who is not a staff member in this post) Please post ur fav tv show and character. :)

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
The Office (US) - Dwight
Attack On Titan - Levi
Sword Art Online (II) - Konno Yukki
Pokemon Origins - Red
Bob's Burgers - Tina
Community - Troy & Abed (both are preferred)
lol good luck with all of these.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Weeds - Nancy Botwin
House of Cards - Frank Underwood
The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Cooper
The Simpsons - Homer
Tell me if u need more ;)

___Barney___

I am almost done with sgts gotta finish Tina Zainos I am working on the big bang theory and lost Im almost finished with background.

ThatPlat

And mine?
Under the Dome: Barbie (<--- Note that is a guys name, even though his name is a girl doll) XD

___Barney___

I am also deciding if you want me to send the art. If you DO then PM me and I will send with no return address and in color.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
HAHAHAHHA. Dude, I live in Argentina, it will be a little hard to deliver that to my country, plus it will cost u a lot! Just scan it and upload it to http://imgur.com/ or attach the images here. But you can't send it physically to our houses, the shipping won't cost you cheap!