• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Staff Aperation Plot ! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
it doesn't matter who's staff or isn't staff what matters is staff activity.. i get on almost every day at 5 PST and then on weekends probably most of the day when I'm awake (oops) and i rarely see more than 2 staff members on for 10 minutes.. but don't get me wrong ik the struggles of a staff member when they are the only ones on.. a retired staff member told me how irrelevant it is to be the only one active and only one on.. this was all just stating the issues of the crappy staff here ;) (the lesser part I'm sure a lot of people on this server can rant to their death abt this)
Just because staff are not on when you are on does not mean they are not active. _Smokescreen_ is on every day for at least an hour, and I am on for at least 2 hours. I typically am on a lot later than most others, which means that many people may not see me. If you have any concerns about staff being inactive or not following the rules, private message Zainos here on forums with your concerns and he will deal with it as he sees appropriate.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I'm literally nearly on everyday lel, some of you guys I don't see on when I am on, so please, I've seen lots of these threads and it's annoying at the amount of assumptions people can make. As others have already kindly pointed out, PM Zainos if you have an issue with staff and provide evidence. I'm locking the thread since it has gotten out of hand and the issue has already been addressed. Thanks for understanding.

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.