• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Spy Kit

Should Spy return to its former glory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Back in the day, Spy used to dominate the PvP arena no problem. But now GrimReaper, God and Mario dominate it. If Spy gets sharp 1 on it's iron sword it will return to it's former glory, maybe make it a MJ or Sponsor + kit if it does get buffed? Just a suggestion :p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah now I realize I think I did it too op, I removed the enchantment.
Thanks for the suggestion!

You guys have been complaining to remove it and now want it back?

The kit itself is fine. You have Speed II. It should be easy enough to get a kill, the sharpness I made it overpowered. In my opinion, it's fine how it is now.

Keep in mind it's a tribute kit.
Its easy enough to get kills amd is well balanced as it is

Unitus

Retired Staff
Its easy enough to get kills amd is well balanced as it is
I know the reason why Spy was deprived from its sharp 1 sword

The truth is that people who have high ranks control the arena, either that or you have to use warrior which is 2 times more powerful with it's sharp one diamond sword

Giving Spy its sharp one back will actually make it balanced, and give people with Tribute kit something to verse the powerful kits like GrimReaper

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I think spy should stay as it is. Personally, I don't use any OP kits, including spy because I think it's too easy to get kills with it already, pls dont take back the sharp 1

Status
Not open for further replies.