• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Spy - Getting Sharpness I back

Should Sharpness I be added back?

• Pfft, yeah!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • NO.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • It would be ok.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I don't really know...

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So I had talked to _Link about the Spy kit and he asked me if I could post a thread for bringing Sharpness I back. So the idea was to bring back Sharpness I to Spy's sword because, you need Tribute to get spy and it's INCREDIBLY weak compared to Warrior, and the 200 coins it costs makes it seem good. I think it needs to be better for the people who donated $15 dollars for the server yet they get a kit that is worse than Ninja, even though in the Ninja description it says "weaker than Spy".
Thanks!

_Link

Agreed, I'm probably contradicting everything I said before when i suggested it to be removed, it is way weaker than thought out to be in comparison to the warrior Kit. I feel as if it should get the enchantment back along with the price raised by 100-200 coins to balance it out.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Indeed, it should be added back, warrior kit has a sharp 1 diamond sword 8.25 damage and spy's weapon has 6 attack damage making warrior way better than spy, and it is a unranked kit.

Zeronite

It most definitely should be back because not much people use it so it wouldn't be that big of a deal for being "OP" and some kits like warrior can easily kill it, so it would be fair.Plus spy with sharpness I would be fun to use again, most kits got de-buffed (fighter) and buffed (warrior & archer), and some stayed the same (blackmamba). So they should totally add it back! :D But beware of WR3KED using it o_O

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
You guys have been complaining to remove it and now want it back?

The kit itself is fine. You have Speed II. It should be easy enough to get a kill, the sharpness I made it overpowered. In my opinion, it's fine how it is now.

Keep in mind it's a tribute kit.

__USA__

Doesn't the fact that spy has not only speed II AND protection 1 armor even the odds out? It's true that warrior can deal more damage, but spy can take a lot more by avoiding it and tanking, not to mention spy's DPS is pretty high due to its speed. . .

Kuiah

Because it doesn't matter if they buff it, there are better kits anyways.
Lol, anywayS isn't a word, but moving on..... Now, Spy requires SKILL TO USE, unlike your petty Assassin kit... If you can get a 200 ks with Spy (like me m8) then I just won't bother you anymore.....
I highly doubt you can.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Lol, anywayS isn't a word, but moving on..... Now, Spy requires SKILL TO USE, unlike your petty Assassin kit... If you can get a 200 ks with Spy (like me m8) then I just won't bother you anymore.....
I highly doubt you can.

you should Learn some respect... Tsk