• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sponsor giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Enguamnaem: Itinkitzteebutmyspaeckeybrukesoicantspaecanytinkbutplspurmehuntodagivway

Kthxbaiillybbplsrigaoicanwinitdbemyfirstwin

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Enguamnaem: Itinkitzteebutmyspaeckeybrukesoicantspaecanytinkbutplspurmehuntodagivway

Kthxbaiillybbplsrigaoicanwinitdbemyfirstwin

YOU HAD A SPACE AFTER THE :

That took me a while to read btw xD

(btw your first win will also be ur last <3)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Is it too late now to enterr?? Cuz i, would really like to enter myself

duh-duh dah dah duh duh duh

can i give it to a friend after?

i know that its a little late, but is it to late to enter now?

Ign is MC_ProYT btw

Mitch4783

Hello HHGN community, I finally am making a giveaway for the sponsor rank I won from the major server giveaway! Just post your IGN below as a comment and you'll be in! I will also allow you to choose one other person to be entered in :)
Any sponsor+ players cannot participate but can enter another person in who is below sponsor rank :)

This ends after 2 weeks!!
GOOD LUCK!
mitch4783 yo smoke, u r a pretty chill guy, keep it up :D

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Thank you to everyone who participated in this great giveaway!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO WolfSavior for winning the Sponsor giveaway!!! I will PM you it. Again thank you so much for everyone who participated, and don't forget to keep an eye out for more future giveaways!!! Here is the proof of WolfSavior winning: https://gyazo.com/42af4a28284df5f7f3067f5641a4ad2c The first person to be shown from that random list after the randomizer won, and it was WolfSavior.

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.