• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Speeding up the /is h command

Kester90

Hey I was just wondering if there was a reason that the /is h and the /spawn command took so long to initiate. Could the teleportation not be immediate or at least have the time to reduced to around 2-3 seconds?

SenpaiLava

I agree on this as it takes ages to teleport around also i sometimes do /is h by accident or when its not necessary and i cannot cancel it.

evoon

Trusted Member
I feel like it might be 7 seconds long to reduce lag from people spamming it. But I do agree that it would be nice if it was a little faster c:

MissDark

Retired Staff
Yeah, in my opinion I'd like to see the time it takes decreased. And perhaps an option to cancel the request as well.

DatacorexD

I thought you could do /cancel? It might be the other server I frequent on, but idk. I always thought Skyblock had a /cancel.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I presume that it is 7 seconds long so that people cannot use it if they fall off their or someone else's island. I think it should stay like this because it is a good amount of time, not too short and not too long.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree that it was so people falling off their island couldn't use it.

I would suggest possibly adding a few lines of code to the plugin to see if the person is falling. And then reduce the time, disallowing the command for falling people