• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Spectating In Skywars

Do you think this should be added?

• YES!

• NO!

• DEFININTLY NOT!

• DEFININTLY!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Spectating in SkyWars.

YES = 1 point

NO = -1 point

DEFININTLY = 2 points

DEFININTLY NOT = -2 points

Last edited:

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I Believe This Is A Good Idea. I Play With PokemonMaster26 And When I Die, I Cant Watch Her. Niklank This Is A Smart Idea.

ThePSIDuck

It would be cool but most games last 5 mins or more on rare occasions whereas survival games, mob arena take 10+ min. I'm just saying that it would be cool but it would take alot of time and effort to add in for people to see the rest of a 5 minute game and it may also add more lag to the server. I dont have anything against the idea itself I just think its not worth it but idc I'm not the one to decide i'm not trying to say its bad just sharing my reasons why I doubt it will be added but anyways to prevent potential arguments i'm gonna stop commenting on this thread PEECE :cool:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I see both sides. I want to watch my friends play, but it might not be worth the 5 minutes of spectator time.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
True True But Still It Would Be Fun Watching The Rest Of The Match Though To See Who Wins Without Looking In The Chat, You Can Experience The Match

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I took this up with other staff members and most of them did not agree because SW is a too short game, there's nothing to watch so it won't happen

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I feel like it would be too much effort to add in because skywars is such a short game
Its sometimes RLY long, and thats y they also gotta maybe add deathmatch, IN SKYWARS! I go on forever when MY games r on!

By The Way Niklank, You And I Are Like Minecraft Brothers. Our Eyes Are The Same, Except For The Hair And Mouth
lol

I see both sides. I want to watch my friends play, but it might not be worth the 5 minutes of spectator time.
u could be able to quit! and u can sponsor ppl, so basically hunger games, in the sky, on islands

I took this up with other staff members and most of them did not agree because SW is a too short game, there's nothing to watch so it won't happen
xP but it isnt a short game! its pretty long when ppl make skybases! Shoot! Y'd i say that out loud!

Last edited by a moderator:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I meant in points! Look at the first post when I started this topic! Definintly = 2

Yes = 1

No = -1

Definitely not = -2