• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Spawn Killed

FlawLessHuman

I know this could be not a good thing or a good idea but can we nerf sg, to have a 5 sec to get chest at spawn, we don't want a short game it could be "OP" to the people that use coins but you can still get weapons from the emralds,etc so all i'm asking is 5 sec.(I mean Grace Period)

Last edited:

FlawLessHuman

I don't think it is needed. Either you become good at pvp, buy a weapon, or run away. I don't think it needs to be changed.
Umm, How would you like it if i target you 24/7 xD,and i'm a good in pvp thank you very much.(joking lel)

Last edited:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I know this could be not a good thing or a good idea but can we nerf sg, to have a 5 sec to get chest at spawn, we don't want a short game it could be "OP" to the people that use coins but you can still get weapons from the emralds,etc so all i'm asking is 5 sec.(I mean Grace Period)
Then what is the point of the sg shop. That's the only flaw I have...

iiCharles

Maybe a 5-10 second delay on the SG shop like Link said or maybe a 20 second grace period so if you do get targeted off spawn you can get away in time, We're inputting something soon...something...;]

Kaios

Retired Staff
Maybe a 5-10 second delay on the SG shop
That would be much better. I still like the fact of being able to kill people at the very beginning of the game but by getting loot from spawn instead of just spawning with a weapon and being able kill everyone while they are in chests. Grace periods are kinda dumb tbh. They certainly didn't have one in the real HG. This would (I think) fix most of the issues with targeting, because it would give people enough time to legitimately gear up before all the people who buy weapons can target and kill them.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I dont particularly like the idea. I think the non-grace period provides for a better game, cause you can battle for good stuff straight off of spawn.

Yes, there are targeters, but if they really wanna kill you, they'll follow you for 15-30 seconds. This wont solve the targeting problem.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I dont particularly like the idea. I think the non-grace period provides for a better game, cause you can battle for good stuff straight off of spawn.

Yes, there are targeters, but if they really wanna kill you, they'll follow you for 15-30 seconds. This wont solve the targeting problem.
I agree with Bach, want to deal with a targeter? Buy a weapon, skip mid, and give them the wombo combo in a flat area, problem solved :)