• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Spawn Command

Ayeeeo

I think that you should be able to do /spawn on kit pvp to go back to spawn. You can't move, you need to wait 10 seconds, and you can't be combat tagged. This allows players who don't know about soup refills or always get cleaned up to escape. Or if you have a ks and don't wanna die of being afk just go to spawn.

ParadoxTaco

Not really liking this idea, a killstreak is a constant amount of kills, without dying. Go to spawn is basically dying. Also, people with speed kits would just keep running from people til they can do /spawn. It would justly cause more chaos. As for soup spots, they can be found pretty easily. And you can also just ask around. Overall adding /spawn to the pvp server is not a good idea

_Link

Agreed on the killstreaks bit ^^, unless they were to make it so your killstreak reset once you did /spawn, +1

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Allowing this to be while not combat tagged, waiting for a small delay before teleporting, etc would be good. I would say they need to go to spawn and NOT be able to reselect a kit or anything, as that could end up in practically infinite kill streaks. But if you needed to AFK for a minute to go help your mom carry in groceries... doesn't make sense why you should die while afk-ing in pvp, or totally ruin your kill streak :p

Seems legit, and minor tweaks could easily be made I'm sure

ImTea

Retired Staff
Allowing this to be while not combat tagged, waiting for a small delay before teleporting, etc would be good. I would say they need to go to spawn and NOT be able to reselect a kit or anything, as that could end up in practically infinite kill streaks. But if you needed to AFK for a minute to go help your mom carry in groceries... doesn't make sense why you should die while afk-ing in pvp, or totally ruin your kill streak :p

Seems legit, and minor tweaks could easily be made I'm sure
Agreed. I always have to take all the groceries in in one trip so that my KDR isn't lowered. That's how I became the huge burly man I am today... ;3

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
nah, this could be used to exploit and get insane killstreaks for insane rewards (Example: running out of supplies, you hide somewhere, /spawn, you change kit to re-supply soups because going to the soup signs is dangerous, and you go back to the arena to continue your killstreak). However, I made it so /spawn works exactly as /kill :)

ImTea

Retired Staff
nah, this could be used to exploit and get insane killstreaks for insane rewards (Example: running out of supplies, you hide somewhere, /spawn, you change kit to re-supply soups because going to the soup signs is dangerous, and you go back to the arena to continue your killstreak). However, I made it so /spawn works exactly as /kill :)
Lol rip the noobs on 5ks who don't know /spawn doesn't work xD

Zekerundo

You're the boss.