• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Soup in void long enough kicks you

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I can't reproduce the false positive. But anyway, tanking the void is pointless, and in order to avoid wasting time when u fall, I'll make void insta-kill you

Fu3rza

I can't reproduce the false positive. But anyway, tanking the void is pointless, and in order to avoid wasting time when u fall, I'll make void insta-kill you
tanking the void isn't pointless, not if you have the right amount of soups.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Only reason it would be worth doing is if you /hub'd to avoid the death and that is against the rules. So yes it is pointless.
Well if you knocked someone else off the void, and had say... 9 kills, and if you souped long enough for them to die in the void first you'd get the extra coins then die and restart at a 0 killstreak, instead of 9 kills, die, 1 kill. Very specific case but that's the only thing I can come up with for it actually having a use xD (Other than being fun to see how long you can last)

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well if you knocked someone else off the void, and had say... 9 kills, and if you souped long enough for them to die in the void first you'd get the extra coins then die and restart at a 0 killstreak, instead of 9 kills, die, 1 kill. Very specific case but that's the only thing I can come up with for it actually having a use xD (Other than being fun to see how long you can last)
People used to out-soup the void and /hub, therefore not giving the person that knocked them into the void the kill and you don't die. If that's what you're saying. Not sure because it was quite confusing to read.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
People used to out-soup the void and /hub, therefore not giving the person that knocked them into the void the kill and you don't die. If that's what you're saying. Not sure because it was quite confusing to read.
I mean someone might soup to get their killstreak higher if someone they hit is also in the void which would give them more coins (had 9 kills, then other person they knocked into void gives them 10 which gives them 4 coins) than if they died first (they'd only get 1 coin) . It's a very specific case that probably won't ever happen but that's all that I can think of for it actually having a use.