• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Something I Just Don't Get!

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Their is something that I don't get t all, people been calling my threads useless, there are 1,000+ more threads that are useless but you people don't even care. Like IssieThePugMC 's 'Screenies of fav builds <3' thread wasn't called useless, and IT WAS. I was the only one to call It useless. If you guys are annoying of me posting these 'useless' threads posted by 1,000 more people, then just go to my profile page and just click that little thing that says 'Ignore', and that's better than Wasting your messages on me. I'm tired of you guys just being mean an stuff, I used to love you all, now I hate THE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME. Just if you know the darn answer why people ONLY call my threads useless and not others, write a message if you know why. ALOT OF YOU people think I post messages to increase my forum rank, want to know something, that's not true! Just hate me all you want, I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME, its like EVERY and I mean EVERY off-topic, etc. thread I make is useless. I don't even want to increase my posts, the reason why I have so many messages cause I'm on forums for so long, I read your guys threads and se they have no hate. Besides, people who put like ':3' or anything else that's a short message in a thread wasn't called 'useless'. Why can't we all just be nice to each other, besides A OTHER guy *cough cough* the person who said 'ho mah gawd' *cough cough* ALSO posts useless posts to increase his posts. I may of joined after some of you guys and have more messages, because I'm on more then you people.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Your threads are useless.

IssieThePugMC was showcasing her builds. Not pointless at all.

By the way, are you like 6 years old? You are acting poorly and after literally 1,000+ times of people telling you to stop making pointless treads, you continue to do what? Make pointless threads!

3rd of all. The person who said ho mai gawd is me if you guyz dont kno. I do pointless messages? Look who's talking! I have posted about 6 times within the past week or so. Wanna kno how much times you have posted within the past week? About 50. Calm down with the posts!

Lastly, (i feel like im writing an essay for school or something here!) you are just on more than us? Ok, sure that "may" be correct, but when we are on, do we post every single second of the day? Ofc not! We are normal people. Now I'm not starting a fight here or anything and saying that your "not normal," but your posting, is not normal. You never know! You might be banned for spam!

But really, we have told you many, many, MANY times to please, stop spamming forums. Immediately whenever I go on the latest pf posts and thread replies are from you! That like, 10 more messages on your status. Wow.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Why are you making a post about this? Along with the approximately 5 or so other posts that you've put on: Random Posts that have nothing to do with the topic, The Profile, where you constantly update how you are being harassed and how you "Aren't post spamming!", and what, your now 2 threads about how you are being bullied by people just saying " Useless thread" or "Don post spam..." You constantly fight about how to are not post spamming, and you try getting you message to everyone, but in the mean time, you are just proving how badly you are spamming... You need to learn that when about 5-10 messages on most of your posts are "Stop spamming", you should probably just stop. The fact that I've been watching this for, what, 2 days now, maybe 3? That is ridiculous.

jullll

Just because we're telling you to stop spamming does not mean we hate you. We're simply trying to stop spamming as it gets annoying. We don't hate you, we're trying to help out the community.

Look, you're a very nice person, and the others and I are not trying to be rude, but when we tell you to stop spamming, you should listen. We don't hate you, infact you should almost be happy we're telling you this and stop because we're warning you of what could happen if you keep spamming forums. You don't want to be forum banned or muted, do you? Exactly, no. You don't, and that's why we're telling you to stop. Everytime I look at a post, you reply. Okay, okay, okay, listen, I get it, you're replying, I'm replying, we all reply to a post, but I'm not done-- I meant... everytime I look at a forum post, you have MULTIPLE replies, on multiple profiles. I get it, but don't spam so much.

Now, the post about her favorite builds, was not useless. She's showing everyone her favorite builds, and she's not spamming while doing it. However, it depends on how you look at it being useless, or interesting.

Duke, we're not hating on you. Be happy that you have people looking out for you so you don't get in trouble. Sure, we may have been a little hard, but that's to get it through your brain.

Be careful how much you post. Please, stop spamming.

EDIT: I mean, look. If you view her profile, it says she posts AT LEAST 2-3 things A DAY.

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
Just because we're telling you to stop spamming does not mean we hate you. We're simply trying to stop spamming as it gets annoying. We don't hate you, we're trying to help out the community.

Look, you're a very nice person, and the others and I are not trying to be rude, but when we tell you to stop spamming, you should listen. We don't hate you, infact you should almost be happy we're telling you this and stop because we're warning you of what could happen if you keep spamming forums. You don't want to be forum banned or muted, do you? Exactly, no. You don't, and that's why we're telling you to stop. Everytime I look at a post, you reply. Okay, okay, okay, listen, I get it, you're replying, I'm replying, we all reply to a post, but I'm not done-- I meant... everytime I look at a forum post, you have MULTIPLE replies, on multiple profiles. I get it, but don't spam so much.

Now, the post about her favorite builds, was not useless. She's showing everyone her favorite builds, and she's not spamming while doing it. However, it depends on how you look at it being useless, or interesting.

Duke, we're not hating on you. Be happy that you have people looking out for you so you don't get in trouble. Sure, we may have been a little hard, but that's to get it through your brain.

Be careful how much you post. Please, stop spamming.
Better format and woridng then me, thnx bb <3
Basically: Agreed

BecomingIssie

Actually it wasn't her builds, it was builds other people made which they could simply see if they hopped on creative, kinda pointless, kinda not, 50/50

But I agree with you, Duke has been told many times to stop but keeps posting no matter what anyone says.
Ya I guess but my post was to show people how amazing some people are. Yours is just these random screenshots Duke24

Anchezz

Trusted Member
You guys are seriously the worst. Meanwhile you're telling him to stop post spamming (which he's not doing) you reply to his threads, every single one of them, spamming yourself. And it doesn't matter if his posts are useless, just ignore them. Come on, you act as if you're 10yr old forums cops lol. Did you all miss what Zainos said yesterday? http://imgur.com/zvCufmp

Nootch

Trusted Member
You guys are seriously the worst. Meanwhile you're telling him to stop post spamming (which he's not doing) you reply to his threads, every single one of them, spamming yourself. And it doesn't matter if his posts are useless, just ignore them. Come on, you act as if you're 10yr old forums cops lol. Did you all miss what Zainos said yesterday? http://imgur.com/zvCufmp
Finally someone else saw what he said..
and I 100% agree.

I don't get why all of you care so much about how much someone posts and if someone is "post towering"
as ezpznoob said, no need to act like mini cops

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
The posts can get annoying, but, does commenting back really do anything better?
This is just escalating even further... Duke should stop saying x people hate them and continuing it on, and other people should stop responding continuing further...
It's an infinite positive feedback loop :/ (as in positive increasing, feedback, repeating)

MineJam

Retired Staff
How about everyone ignore duke if you don't want to see his posts? Stop complaining, its not going to solve anything. Its like seeing a hacker on pvp and just complaining about it. If Duke wants to post threads, let him. And if you can't stand seeing the posts he makes then leave. All you are doing is setting yourselves up for an endless argument like SAFollis said.