• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Skylands Sg Map. (finished)

Phoenix____

I decided to not add much more from my previous post, but honestly, it's big enough in my opinion. And if any of you say it's too small, just remember that it's definitely bigger than nuke town. :p
All of the netherrack on the map needs to be turned into lava by the way.
It's on my second plot in creative vip world. /p h:2 Phoenix____
There is obviously supposed to be the void all around the entire map.
There really isn't much to explain about the map other than that. xD
If you have any suggestions to add to the map, please tell me.

Attachments

• 2015-07-20_16.05.41.png
    2015-07-20_16.05.41.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 2015-07-20_16.05.55.png
    2015-07-20_16.05.55.png
    399.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 2015-07-20_16.06.12.png
    2015-07-20_16.06.12.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 2015-07-20_16.06.25.png
    2015-07-20_16.06.25.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 2015-07-20_16.06.41.png
    2015-07-20_16.06.41.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 217

MysticMusician

Me really likes it xD It's also bigger than parkour world I think. Plus I just went through it myself, and I like it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I have watched this map get developed, and I really think it's a solid map. Given, it is different. It's not meant to be a long drawn out game. Like parkour world, it will end quickly.

But it is a very detailed, well thought out map with good areas to explore, pvp and gear up.

I think this should be added :) 10/10 m8 :)

Phoenix____

I have watched this map get developed, and I really think it's a solid map. Given, it is different. It's not meant to be a long drawn out game. Like parkour world, it will end quickly.

But it is a very detailed, well thought out map with good areas to explore, pvp and gear up.

I think this should be added :) 10/10 m8 :)
<3

lllllllllll

I highly suggest that you create this on a single player world before continuing any further with this. It's just simply not going to be big enough for 24 players, it's hard to create such a map in a plot world. Also, some of the blocks being used just don't fit the pallet you were building with, example, soul sand on the stone bricks, just doesn't match up. The map has a good theme behind it, just wasn't executed correctly, and I'm sure if you have more room to build with then you can think of more ways to improve this.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I agree with cow lol.
And also, this map is not bigger than parkour world, even if you flattened this one and didn't flatten parkour world.
Parkour world is about 5x bigger than this one

Phoenix____

I highly suggest that you create this on a single player world before continuing any further with this. It's just simply not going to be big enough for 24 players, it's hard to create such a map in a plot world. Also, some of the blocks being used just don't fit the pallet you were building with, example, soul sand on the stone bricks, just doesn't match up. The map has a good theme behind it, just wasn't executed correctly, and I'm sure if you have more room to build with then you can think of more ways to improve this.
That's the point... This isn't supposed to be a long and drawn out game, it was meant to be small, that's why I built it in the creative plots, I built it there on purpose just for the reason to make it a smaller map and a shorter game. I dunno why everyone says they like big sg maps, then when they vote, they vote for smaller maps. :p Also, how would I be able to "continue" this map in single player? I would have to re-build everything in it... Or is it possible to download the things I've already built, and bring them to a single player world?

lllllllllll

That's the point... This isn't supposed to be a long and drawn out game, it was meant to be small, that's why I built it in the creative plots, I built it there on purpose just for the reason to make it a smaller map and a shorter game. I dunno why everyone says they like big sg maps, then when they vote, they vote for smaller maps. :p Also, how would I be able to "continue" this map in single player? I would have to re-build everything in it... Or is it possible to download the things I've already built, and bring them to a single player world?
You would have to get a server world downloader mod or just start over again. I also am not suggesting it to be bigger just for the Survival Games part of it The map should to be more spaced out and less cramped. Survival games shouldn't be a PvP fest, it's supposed to be drawn out. Parkour world gets drawn out sometimes because of how big it is, nuketown too, and I haven't seen complaint about it, nor the other big maps. Also I wouldn't say it is definetly bigger than nuketown, nuketown covers a lot of it's area, yours is floating in the sky.

Phoenix____

Hmm, I could make it so there is a lower area, that would make the map bigger. Actually that would make it a lot bigger, cause most of the map is up higher, should I do that? That SHOULD make the map big enough. xD
Edit: I'm looking at my map now... I can see how it would be a fast, pvp fest kind of game... But, is that really a bad thing? There's no map like that, it's not like it wouldn't be fun to just have a pvp fest, but I am really confused about what you're saying. Make it bigger? Less cramped? I don't understand the cramped part, what about it is cramped? xD Either I'm stupid, or that just doesn't make sense... I'm probably just stupid, could you possibly explain more to what you mean?

Last edited:

lllllllllll

Hmm, I could make it so there is a lower area, that would make the map bigger. Actually that would make it a lot bigger, cause most of the map is up higher, should I do that? That SHOULD make the map big enough. xD
Edit: I'm looking at my map now... I can see how it would be a fast, pvp fest kind of game... But, is that really a bad thing? There's no map like that, it's not like it wouldn't be fun to just have a pvp fest, but I am really confused about what you're saying. Make it bigger? Less cramped? I don't understand the cramped part, what about it is cramped? xD Either I'm stupid, or that just doesn't make sense... I'm probably just stupid, could you possibly explain more to what you mean?
Everything is close together

Phoenix____

Um, I don't see how that would be a problem, but there really isn't much I can do about it with a map like this, I'm not gonna make a large parkour course to each island, and I can see in A COUPLE parts how is could be slightly cramped, but, the only way I can fix this is if I get that world downloader mod, could you possibly send me a link to one? Cause I tried to find one, and I couldn't.