• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Skyblock player shops

Should player shops have party island players added to them?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Hello HHGN community. As we all know (especially the Skyblock players including myself) there are player shops that can be created with the /createshop command. However I am suggesting this: That skyblock player shops can be enabled so that multiple people have access to them if they are added to the island. It would benefit the players on the island quite a bit more, as someone for example could not be online at the time and you wanted to manage the player shop, but you could not. Multiple people will have access to refill the player shops; manage them; check if people have traded items from them; change prices and the shop themselves etc.
If there is anything you are unsure about you are more than welcome to comment and I can try to answer :)

P.S. Please notify me if this is an actual thing implemented into Skyblock already. I am a bit unaware at this point.

sunshinebabyy

I am totally onboard with this because I do go to the hospital frequently. The only problem for me is that I do not trust anyone lol.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I dislike this idea because I use that feature to create a chest where other players cant get the items. Idk about you but I dont really want them using my Sharp 5 Fire Aspect Sword. So unless a way was added to make chests private, I disagree

AlaskanSkies

I think this should be added into the player permissions part, in the same area where you can let isle members change the biome, lock the island, set the warp, etc. as "this player can manage shops". I think that as long as the island owner can control it this would be great!!!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hello HHGN community. As we all know (especially the Skyblock players including myself) there are player shops that can be created with the /createshop command. However I am suggesting this: That skyblock player shops can be enabled so that multiple people have access to them if they are added to the island. It would benefit the players on the island quite a bit more, as someone for example could not be online at the time and you wanted to manage the player shop, but you could not. Multiple people will have access to refill the player shops; manage them; check if people have traded items from them; change prices and the shop themselves etc.
If there is anything you are unsure about you are more than welcome to comment and I can try to answer :)

P.S. Please notify me if this is an actual thing implemented into Skyblock already. I am a bit unaware at this point.
Yes yes yes yes this needs to be added! So I won't have to get Zainos to kill my villagers xD
I dislike this idea because I use that feature to create a chest where other players cant get the items. Idk about you but I dont really want them using my Sharp 5 Fire Aspect Sword. So unless a way was added to make chests private, I disagree
Ender chests...?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Yes, ender chests are one way to store your own personal goods as stated above, and about how it was said that, what if it was full; there are 27 slots within an ender chest I am very sure a few tools and armour can fit as well as other items. Also this feature would be as an optional one (The leader decides whether or not to activate it so the shop chests can be shared or not).

I think this should be added into the player permissions part, in the same area where you can let isle members change the biome, lock the island, set the warp, etc. as "this player can manage shops". I think that as long as the island owner can control it this would be great!!!