• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games SG Tournoments

Should this be real

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

evoon

Trusted Member
Just saying, if staff somehow couldn't host/supervise a tournament, people could apply to become a tournament host who would do the supervision/help set up for it (_Link I think u know wot I'm talking about lel). But this is just a suggestion/add-on so dun h8, appreci8

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
but you would have to Get in touch with zain and have all the trails run on you and you would have to know all the commands and developing

_Bach_

Retired Staff
If this is a suggestion for HHG, then the server would host it xD
If you wanna privately start a tournament, then post a thread in General Discussion with a sign up sheet or something and come up with your own things :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
that sounds
If this is a suggestion for HHG, then the server would host it xD
If you wanna privately start a tournament, then post a thread in General Discussion with a sign up sheet or something and come up with your own things :)

sounds great bach

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I'm planning in making certain SG tournament servers, in where it would be separated stats, shop disabled, and randomized arenas in order to make everything fair for everyone. We'll see soon!
:D I don't think that the reward would be a rank if it was its own gamemode because then everyone would be mj..

But it should be its own gamemode since a lot of people are asking for it + staff shouldnt plan the events every single time because whenever players want to play it, if there is no staff on or the staff r busy, then sucks for them..

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
+MC_ProYT but what would be the reward? i think that this could happen like a monthly thing then at the end of the year the would be the best of the best tournament for the most winners in the regular tournaments.Then the reward could be like free coins on a certain game mode.Or a rank if u chose.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
+MC_ProYT but what would be the reward? i think that this could happen like a monthly thing then at the end of the year the would be the best of the best tournament for the most winners in the regular tournaments.Then the reward could be like free coins on a certain game mode.Or a rank if u chose.
Its @; not +

I think it would more likely be every so often; not necessarily scheduled

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah I was thinking to run the SG tournament servers for like a 2-3 days in where there would be unique (and hidden) stats that you would need to raise by playing in the tourney servers and once the time period ends the leaderboard would be revealed and we would see who won! Winners would be the ones with most kills, 3 with most wins, etc. Prizes could range from ranks to store coupon codes, coins, mounts, pets and gadgets.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah I was thinking to run the SG tournament servers for like a 2-3 days in where there would be unique (and hidden) stats that you would need to raise by playing in the tourney servers and once the time period ends the leaderboard would be revealed and we would see who won! Winners would be the ones with most kills, 3 with most wins, etc. Prizes could range from ranks to store coupon codes, coins, mounts, pets and gadgets.
Great idea!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
U kno the game m9

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
great idea i think that would be good but what about the teamers?In SG that would make it unfair for the people that are not teaming?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I don't think teams should be restricted in the SG tournament. It's a survival games tournament after all, not SOLO-SG!
honestly, I do not agree.. it would make it unfair..

Heres my suggetion:
I think there should be assigned teams, like 2 ppl r a staff, or a builder, kinda like solo sg, but teamed.. if 1 player dies and the other is still in, if the other player wins, the one who got out should be back in. Also, if a players teammate leaves, he has a minute to join back in, but if he doesnt join back in on time, they are out, kinda like UHC. If a player's teammate leaves, then another player that was NOT in the current tournament can take the place of the teammate. Also, if it is just 4 players left in the whole entire tournament, (2 teams), the game will turn into ffa..

This is just my idea

Unitus

Retired Staff

Heres my suggetion:
I think there should be assigned teams, like 2 ppl r a staff, or a builder, kinda like solo sg, but teamed.. if 1 player dies and the other is still in, if the other player wins, the one who got out should be back in. Also, if a players teammate leaves, he has a minute to join back in, but if he doesnt join back in on time, they are out, kinda like UHC. If a player's teammate leaves, then another player that was NOT in the current tournament can take the place of the teammate. Also, if it is just 4 players left in the whole entire tournament, (2 teams), the game will turn into ffa..

This is just my idea
Team as well or be mlg and go solo m8

Trenly

Admin
Admin

Heres my suggetion:

This is just my idea
However Zainos sets it up will be perfect i'm sure. Teams are part of Strategy, since there can only be one winner

evoon

Trusted Member
Zainos, if u hosted the tournament for 2-3 days, if it's still when most of us are in school, could it be during the weekend? :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
However Zainos sets it up will be perfect i'm sure. Teams are part of Strategy, since there can only be one winner
i do agree with that +Trenly that there could only be one winner and if the stakes are that high there would be mutiny so that sounds more fun and interesting to watch.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I think that some of the popular YT players should cover it and put it out there if it becomes a giant thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.