• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Sg Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuut

Trusted Member
Just forge? Like, no other mods? A little confused xD Cause I looked up "world edit in single player" And all it was, was 1.7 mods, I want to use 1.8 blocks in my map.
You could make the dome in 1.7 then just go back to 1.8 and build like that if your not using world edit for the actual map

Phoenix____

Having some issues getting it to work, I had forge installed previously, but I put the world edit mod in the mod folders in .minecraft, I then clicked on "voxelmods" And then "Voxelmaps" And then put it in there. Which is where all the mods normally go, but, it's not working... It won't show up, can someone help?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Having some issues getting it to work, I had forge installed previously, but I put the world edit mod in the mod folders in .minecraft, I then clicked on "voxelmods" And then "Voxelmaps" And then put it in there. Which is where all the mods normally go, but, it's not working... It won't show up, can someone help?
I just use a localhost server, install worldedit, run, build.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It only needs to be in the mods folder. In your Minecraft forge settings, check where it's loading the mods from

Phoenix____

Um, every time I do //hsphere... It does this... Is that normal?

Attachments

• 2015-07-30_15.31.59.png
    2015-07-30_15.31.59.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 200

Phoenix____

Welp... I give up on this sg map xD The hight limit is at 2o blocks high, and I'm no re-creating what I've done so far in a different world, cause I've done quite a bit, so... Unless I can figure out something, this project, is over with for now.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Welp... I give up on this sg map xD The hight limit is at 2o blocks high, and I'm no re-creating what I've done so far in a different world, cause I've done quite a bit, so... Unless I can figure out something, this project, is over with for now.
Just make walls then like nuketown

Status
Not open for further replies.