• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock /sethome For Nether?

Would you want this?

• Total voters

_Link

Creating a /sethome for nether would be really useful. In some cases we have to travel far to get to certain places in the nether, for e.g I'm trying to build a blaze farm and takes well over a good 300-400 blocks to get there, it would be much better if I were able to go there with one single command. Open to all views so please comment.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
There is really no point due to the fact Nether and the End are an open-world, world. Meaning, anyone can grief you.
Yeah, plus the idea of the nether is to go ONLY TO GET RESOURCES, no to live there as you have your island for something!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah, plus the idea of the nether is to go ONLY TO GET RESOURCES, no to live there as you have your island for something!
I agree. But he did say it was to make a blaze farm. That certainly sounds like getting resources to me.... But whatevs

Cinq

Just make a pathway from your portal to the blaze farm, I would suggest using minecarts and rails if you wanna get there faster

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Just make a pathway from your portal to the blaze farm, I would suggest using minecarts and rails if you wanna get there faster
Yet the nether is unprotected and they would likely be stolen.

You could try portal hopping, go in one portal, out another in a different one and maybe you might be closer to a fortress. Or create a portal at your blaze farm and then set home at the corresponding portal in the overworld