• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Setback on Calendar Parkour

_Bach_

Retired Staff
You should be able to paste image links here on forums... Also, i moved your post to bug reports from general discussion. Please make sure to post all bugs here :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Invalid bug, maybe you forgot to click the sign. Remember in all parkours the checkpoint doesn't automatically set when you get pass to the next checkpoint, you MUST click/right click the checkpoint sign in order to set it! I'm sorry

iiMatt52

Not related to the actual intend of this thread but in the first screenshot someone was advertising their server if you wanna deal with that.. (if it hasn't been already)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Not related to the actual intend of this thread but in the first screenshot someone was advertising their server if you wanna deal with that.. (if it hasn't been already)
ikr that was already dealt from before, thanks anyway ;)

Cultuure

I did click the sign, and I was playing on the level in the first screenshot for a while, but when I got on a couple of days ago, I was teleported to the checkpoint, and no matter how much I would click the teleport sign, it would always teleport me there. I am one hundred percent sure I clicked the sign there, and it would be great if a moderator would be able to teleport to the checkpoint I was on before. Thanks! | Cultuure

Cultuure

Also _Bach_ the only reason I posted it in General Discussion was before someone took it down for being an invalid bug. Idk why though.

Cultuure

Also Zainos if I forgot to press the checkpoint, i would not have been taken to that checkpoint. I would have been taken to the Wool Candy checkpoint. (Yes, I did my homework). Right now, I am about 5(?) levels behind, and would like a teleport. Thanks again! | Cultuure

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Do you have proof of that? (Actually clicking the checkpoint sign and warping to the level through the checkpoint system)