• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Server Creation?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have been on 2 years and 6 months, i was just looking through the logs on my computer and the one that first had me logging into hhgn was October 4th, 2012

Trenly

Admin
Admin
How to you even do that?
go to your file browser, find your appdata folder. It is usually hidden so you may need to type in the direct path %appdata% click on .minecraft and then logs. they will be newest to oldest. if you can read them, you are looking for "[Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.happy-hg.com, 25565" 7-zip should be able to help you read them

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
they will be newest to oldest. if you can read them, you are looking for "[Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.happy-hg.com, 25565" 7-zip should be able to help you read them
It's funny how 2 years and 6 months ago we didn't even were mc.happy-hg.com, we had a different IP hahaha. The Domain happy-hg.com was acquired in June of 2013 :p

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑

Kaios

Retired Staff
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑
Where's the multi like?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Finally took the time to go back to the log Zainos and Kaios and it says in the log file 2012-10-04-2.log.gz:

[16:12:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 209.236.115.41, 25565

That's the first time I connected