• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Scary morning....

Has this happen to you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

_Radique_oo7

Today I woke up like any other day however this morning was different. Usually when I wake up I pick up my ipod to look at funny pictures from the app Ifunny but when tried to grab my iPod I couldn't move my left arm. I had to use my right arm to pick up my left arm from my chest so when I did I accidentally banged my left arm on the corner of my bed. I didn't feel any pain. I grabbed my arm again but this time I hit my face, my left arm was still not functional. I get up super scared and worried wondering if my arm just got paralyzed however I started to feel all the blood rushing back to my left arm. I started to move my fingers and my left arm came back to life. Always make sure you don't lay on top of your left arm. And yes my left arm is ok and healthy

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Wow if that happened to me, everyone in the neighbourhood would hear my scream xD

Jk I'm not an expert screamer like Pinkie Pie

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Well I have a similar story but I actually couldn't move. Or at least not well... Turned out I had a rare type of Lymes Disease and it caused severe inflammation of my entire body... Not to mention all the hives. But I've also had that too _Radique_oo7 it happens to me quite often.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Ya I had that happen to my arm it was a weird dealing so I started banging my arm against the wall to see if I had any fealing