• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Rome

RK_Credius

This clan is solely dedicated to players who have good pvp skills and can work with other players.

EMPEROR: (You can gain position by defeating the current emperor in 1 v 1 combat but since there's non now you can take it by applying)

GENERAL: SecretedCredius

GENERAL:

TACTICIAN:

TACTICIAN:

TACTICIAN:

CENTURION Primary:

CENTURION Secondary:

CENTURION Third:

CENTURION Fourth:

LEGIONNAIRES: (You will be assigned to a Centurion when applied)

Ascend Ranks by proving your loyalty! Or by brutal combat! (Fighting For General is not allowed)

Our goal is to prove that warriors in numbers can accomplish anything! Long Live Rome!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Dont go off topic this is a new clan and you cannot compare it to the last one.
HAHAHA, I knew this guy couldn't stop making clans. Seriously though, get it into your head that no one is interested in your clans, its literally just getting boring now, especially when it has the same name and ideas like Connor said.

RK_Credius

So basically you guys are literally making it so no one joins, its like going to your clan and saying a bunch of negative comments and you dont get anyone in besides your ... Unless you are going to join this isn't a thread you discuss and complain about this is a thread for people to join if you guys want to complain about my threads go on suggestion and try banning me for having the right to post on this forum.

You are deliberately lowering my chances of getting clan members.

"HAHAHA, I knew this guy couldn't stop making clans. Seriously though, get it into your head that no one is interested in your clans, its literally just getting boring now, especially when it has the same name and ideas like Connor said."

Me creating clans is none of your buisness and is off topic. The topic of this thread is to join the clan and nothing more. You guys are just saying that i make clans and its futile and no-one likes them. Trenly metioning another post is off topic and Connor while it has the same name not the same post or thread is it? This is about joining a clan not talking about why is was created or the opinions of other people.

So please stop posting OFF TOPIC for it is unhealthy for my clan, I do not expect feedback, have a nice day.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So basically you guys are literally making it so no one joins, its like going to your clan and saying a bunch of negative comments and you dont get anyone in besides your ... Unless you are going to join this isn't a thread you discuss and complain about this is a thread for people to join if you guys want to complain about my threads go on suggestion and try banning me for having the right to post on this forum.

You are deliberately lowering my chances of getting clan members.

"HAHAHA, I knew this guy couldn't stop making clans. Seriously though, get it into your head that no one is interested in your clans, its literally just getting boring now, especially when it has the same name and ideas like Connor said."

Me creating clans is none of your buisness and is off topic. The topic of this thread is to join the clan and nothing more. You guys are just saying that i make clans and its futile and no-one likes them. Trenly metioning another post is off topic and Connor while it has the same name not the same post or thread is it? This is about joining a clan not talking about why is was created or the opinions of other people.

So please stop posting OFF TOPIC for it is unhealthy for my clan, I do not expect feedback, have a nice day.
My post was not off topic. If you think it was, then you don't know what "topic" is. This thread is not ONLY for joining the clan, it is also a topic of discussion about the clan. My point of discussion was that there was no interest in it the first time around, so there will most likely be no interest in it the second time.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
No one is going off topic, people are allowed to give their views on/about a clan. This section of the forums is the 'Clans and teams' section, nothing about just saying it has to be just for joining a particular clan. I understand you just want your thread to just have that but no one is going off topic.

RK_Credius

Thankyou Smoke but I dont want people spamming negative stuff in the front page of my Clans and Teams thread which throws anyone off.
Could you clear this chat or atleast like move it to the second page so it isint the first thing people see when they view this thread?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thankyou Smoke but I dont want people spamming negative stuff in the front page of my Clans and Teams thread which throws anyone off.
Could you clear this chat or atleast like move it to the second page so it isint the first thing people see when they view this thread?
The pages are automatic. Posts cannot be moved. And since none of them are off topic they most likely wont be deleted

RK_Credius

Ok since this forums page was pestered and swarmed with haters it destroys my chances of getting any members, So i will make a new one. If negative responses come from the same people on that one i think it will be considered as harassment as they are continuously posting negative comments and trying to ruin HHG KitPvp for me.

cya <3

Negative as in "I hate this clan delete it now"

Majorconnor10

You can't please everyone, some people won't like it, some won't. DON'T EXPECT TO HAVE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS.