• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK_Credius

Welcome Romans! You are here to stand for what is right in this city! You are the soldiers we need! Romae Vivat!

Gods Of Rome

Jupiter: ( Free )
Neptune: ( Free )
Pluto: ( Free )

Heroes Of Rome:
Hercules: ( Free )
RK_Credius
HeyItsJuni
( Free )
( Free )

Emperor: ( Free )

Soldiers of Rome:
( 10 Free )

Apply by Adding your Username and The Kits you have. The rank you are placed at depends on how good you are at PVP .

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As English is the only language supported by the server, I would hate for you to get in trouble for talking to your team mates in Latin.

So is suggest to you this: Loqure anglicus, or, Loqure do Latinae

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Makes it more attractive to people instead of a normal clan with normal things. You gotta stand out.
Does it? I really don't think so. I created a small team with myself and GodsAngels called 'XI' (When we where still friends) and we didn't stand out at all from what we where before we had formed this, so no, it really doesn't.

RK_Credius

If it is skill based does that mean I'd be a Soldier of Rome? Cuz I'm eZ... nr3d
ye
Does it? I really don't think so. I created a small team with myself and GodsAngels called 'XI' (When we where still friends) and we didn't stand out at all from what we where before we had formed this, so no, it really doesn't.
It does Scrop cuz ur team was called XI and you all had XI in ur name so it was theme based :p

ImTea

Retired Staff
Well it kind of discourages anyone else to make a team if the whole teams forum thread is filled with someone who changes their team all the time. They will find this confusing and think that they have to change their team all the time to stay in the "now", get tired of changing it all the time and then just stop trying to make a team. Then the teams thread will be filled with even more failed teams. Just stick with a team for more than 2 weeks and maybe people would actually join it. Think about what you want to create rather than usingevery idea that pops in your head while you are sleeping. The server isn't Rome based, so wht would people want to join a Rome based team? Make a story line or something that will grab peoples attention. Get something that goes along with the server and stick with it. Don't make it something that changes the game, like that we all have to be teamed. Just make it something fun that we can all recognize each other by, not some game changer that has nothing to do with the server.

Breh.

RK_Credius

First of all, I kicked the other teams cuz I wanted something that felt right and I could stick with , also the server may not be Rome based but people are or some at least and no I'm not making different teams forcing my old ones to join, I don't care.

ImTea

Retired Staff
First of all, I kicked the other teams cuz I wanted something that felt right and I could stick with , also the server may not be Rome based but people are or some at least and no I'm not making different teams forcing my old ones to join, I don't care.
Yeah but you are trying to make everyone's rank based on their skill. Who are you to judge someone's skill Mr. Mario. Especially since you have yourself in the second highest rank position, you might need to add a lot more gods, because I know plenty of people that are quite a bit better than you. Oh wait nvm, because people got bored of your teams after the tenth one...

Rip

Kuiah

As English is the only language supported by the server, I would hate for you to get in trouble for talking to your team mates in Latin.

So is suggest to you this: Loqure anglicus, or, Loqure do Latinae
So it is okay for people like Unitus to use another language in public chat?

Unitus

Retired Staff
If Zainos bends the rules for him, he might as well bend the rules for everyone.
My friend, the reason why English is the only language allowed is because, if Staff cannot understand what a player is telling someone, then they cannot effectively moderate chat, when I speak with Zainos in Spanish, I am clearly talking to him, and him only, it is against the rules for me to speak in any other language to any other person other than Zainos (he is the owner), so there is no rule bending here.

RK_Credius

Yeah but you are trying to make everyone's rank based on their skill. Who are you to judge someone's skill Mr. Mario. Especially since you have yourself in the second highest rank position, you might need to add a lot more gods, because I know plenty of people that are quite a bit better than you. Oh wait nvm, because people got bored of your teams after the tenth one...

Rip

Oh your so good at comebacks ( Not ). Yes I'm ranking people by skill for RECRUITMENT. They will advance every so often. And boi I used warrior before I got Mario and I rekted people bad. I just got tired of people with BM thinking their everything with their flashy sharp 4 sword, so I got the kit that is like the anti BM. This is my 3rd or 2nd team and trying to insult people on the forumns isint a wise thing to do.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Oh your so good at comebacks ( Not ). Yes I'm ranking people by skill for RECRUITMENT. They will advance every so often. And boi I used warrior before I got Mario and I rekted people bad. I just got tired of people with BM thinking their everything with their flashy sharp 4 sword, so I got the kit that is like the anti BM. This is my 3rd or 2nd team and trying to insult people on the forumns isint a wise thing to do.
Aww you must be pretty upset considering you have to bring up an old post to try to insult me. If you wanna beat BM just learn to soup and hit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.