• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Remove /d P

Cheez

Lately, mockingjays have been disguising as youtubers and raising hell in the hub. Frankly it becomes very annoying, and I believe that the hub would be much more peaceful if the command was removed.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Lately, mockingjays have been disguising as youtubers and raising hell in the hub. Frankly it becomes very annoying, and I believe that the hub would be much more peaceful if the command was removed.
Yes I agree, /disguise player should be deleted. I spend time in HUB and Mockingjays uses this command to disguise as Youtubers (mostly ChadAlan) and it's annoying. Even though I tell them it's not the real player and they can use /find <name> to see it, they won't listen. They spam the chat because of nothing and the trolling is real lol.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Ok it seems since Chad and Radio started coming on frequently this could be turn in a big troll. I'll have to remove it...