• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remember Old HG Spawn? Heres a Screenshot

Sock_Guy101

2015-11-25_17.28.19.png

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Idk why but that circle lobby with the fountain is very important to me, probably because it was the first lobby I waited in on the server.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I didnt even consider this the "old" SG lobby xD Kinda funny calling this the "old lobby" xD

Oldest one I personally remember was the Chinese looking one. That was around in January of 2015 when I first joined, and I'm sure there were many older lobbies before then. :)

MysticMusician

You can kinda see the lobby in the background of this picture xD is this the one that most people are talking about with the fountain? cause I miss my corner...

I also just noticed this was from that one April Fools day....omg

Attachments

• 2015-04-01_21.48.01.png
    2015-04-01_21.48.01.png
    959.9 KB · Views: 131

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
You can kinda see the lobby in the background of this picture xD is this the one that most people are talking about with the fountain? cause I miss my corner...

I also just noticed this was from that one April Fools day....omg
I remember when you and Pheonix would sit in that corner and I would come and harass you. XD. You guys were the bane of my existence.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I remember when you and Pheonix would sit in that corner and I would come and harass you. XD. You guys were the bane of my existence.
Wow you sound such like a nice person Matt with all of the harassing and sorts.
And what lobby was that on I only remember the dragon one.

MysticMusician

Why do I not remember that? A lot of people used to do that, or they'd stand in my corner and say stupid things. xD I had two guys that would actually stalk me around the whole server and ask me to be their girlfriend, and then be super rude. But I seriously don't ever remember you specifically harassing us.