• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I hire ninjas to steal your cheese. They kind of kill u in the process and give me the cheese. I steal the cheese.
While you examine the dead body of Unitus, I shoot you with a neurotoxin which makes every movement, including your heart beating, neurons firing, and breathing and blinking extremely painful. As you convulse on the ground from the pain, I steal the cheese.

Kaios

Retired Staff
While you examine the dead body of Unitus, I shoot you with a neurotoxin which makes every movement, including your heart beating, neurons firing, and breathing and blinking extremely painful. As you convulse on the ground from the pain, I steal the cheese.
A little dark there.....While you laugh at Cptcreeper64 I steal the cheese.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
A little dark there.....While you laugh at Cptcreeper64 I steal the cheese.
As my thoughts and schemes grow ever darker, I slowly psychologically hypnotize you so you think that I need the cheese. I then steal the cheese from you and run away, leaving you in a comatose state so you are unable to move, speak, or do anything unless I instruct you to. You then starve because I never come back.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As my thoughts and schemes grow ever darker, I slowly psychologically hypnotize you so you think that I need the cheese. I then steal the cheese from you and run away, leaving you in a comatose state so you are unable to move, speak, or do anything unless I instruct you to. You then starve because I never come back.
I hire a psychologist to treat you and while you are in session I steal the cheese

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I hire a psychologist to treat you and while you are in session I steal the cheese
The treatment doesn't work because I use reverse psychology to make him feel that he is insane. I then coerce him to steal the cheese from Zainos. He returns to me and I take the cheese from him. Then I dispose of any evidence (including the psycologist).

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
The treatment doesn't work because I use reverse psychology to make him feel that he is insane. I then coerce him to steal the cheese from Zainos. He returns to me and I take the cheese from him. Then I dispose of any evidence (including the psycologist).
The FBI and the NSA start looking at your case. You are spied on 24/7 by the NSA. Soon the FBI start breaking down your door and capture you for questioning. I sneak into the crime scene and remove the cheese undetected. I steal the cheese.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The FBI and the NSA start looking at your case. You are spied on 24/7 by the NSA. Soon the FBI start breaking down your door and capture you for questioning. I sneak into the crime scene and remove the cheese undetected. I steal the cheese.
As I am being questioned, I use my customized boots with a retractable blade in the toe, which is dipped in an extremely toxic substance, to kill the one questioning me. I get taken to jail but on the way, I escape. I then hire a Russian mercenary to steal the cheese from you. When he returns, I paralyze him and cut his vocal cords; leaving him alive, but unable to move or speak. I steal the cheese then turn myself back in to the FBI and am taken to a maximum security prison and am put in a solitary conefinent cell where no visitors are allowed within 250 yards of my cell.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you in the face and I steal the cheese because Chuck Norris apparently doesn't like cheese.
Chuck Norris doesn't like the cheese, but he doesn't like anyone else having the cheese. He busts me out of prison. I steal the cheese, then he steals the cheese.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Chuck Norris doesn't like the cheese, but he doesn't like anyone else having the cheese. He busts me out of prison. I steal the cheese, then he steals the cheese.
While I've been lost drifting in space I managed to come across the StarWars Galaxy. I then return with an entire Star fleet of wookies commanded by Boba Fett and I steal the cheese then return to Kashykk (planet of the wookies) and they crown me supreme ruler.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
While I've been lost drifting in space I managed to come across the StarWars Galaxy. I then return with an entire Star fleet of wookies commanded by Boba Fett and I steal the cheese then return to Kashykk (planet of the wookies) and they crown me supreme ruler.
I tell Scotty to beam me up, and we fly to Kashykk. I steal the cheese, convince Vader to blow up Kashykk, then I fly off to a planet in a galaxy 319 Billion light years away.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I tell Scotty to beam me up
Go die........(jk ily) I can't believe you just said that *starts to cry in disgust and eventually becomes mad in rage develops the force and force chokes trenly from over a billion miles away* then I force pull the cheese to myself from the same distance.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
NASA launches a nuclear missile launcher in space which can launch nuclear missiles anywhere. I launch one near Kaios and I steal the cheese while he is weak from the radiation and explosion.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
NASA launches a nuclear missile launcher in space which can launch nuclear missiles anywhere. I launch one near Kaios and I steal the cheese while he is weak from the radiation and explosion.
I hack the launcher and do the same to you. I steal the cheese

ThePSIDuck

I use a teleportation device that I got from a duck to teleport to trenly and eat the cheese out of his hand so he will get sad and run away while I secretly extract the cheese from my stomach and stole the cheese

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I use a teleportation device that I got from a duck to teleport to trenly and eat the cheese out of his hand so he will get sad and run away while I secretly extract the cheese from my stomach and stole the cheese
I never get sad because I am psychologically twisted and demented. I then slit your stomach open and finish extracting the cheese. I leave you nearly dead, bleeding everywhere. And I steal the cheese

ThePSIDuck

I turn out to be ok and while super piggy is laughing because of how smart he thinks he is I turn into a duck and quack in his ear making him deaf and while he's stunned I steal the cheese
I never get sad because I am psychologically twisted and demented. I then slit your stomach open and finish extracting the cheese. I leave you nearly dead, bleeding everywhere. And I steal the cheese
Lol this is getting gorey

super_piggy000

I pull out a gun and shoot at you, but I miss. A dog comes up and laughs at me, so I shoot him and throw him at you. You fall, and I steal the cheese.

Totally not a duck hunt reference. :p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I pull out a gun and shoot at you, but I miss. A dog comes up and laughs at me, so I shoot him and throw him at you. You fall, and I steal the cheese.

I take the dead dog and carve a knife out of one of its ribs. I then use it to slash your forehead. As the blood runs down your face and your skin slowly starts to peel away from the bone, I steal the cheese. I then put some of the dogs blood into your bloody gash before running away so that you become rabid, and die.