• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Recruiting]Blood PVP

33mor9s.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello and welcome to Blood PVP's official forum thread. On this thread we will show history, information, media, etc. about the Blood PVP team/clan. Our team was found on 9/27/2014 at 3:33am EST time by Quantum Orange(deathwolves). Orange had/has a dream to make this clan professional, yet fun and loving like a family. We expect each member to Trust one another, have unity, and have respect towards one another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:

[*]No age limit.
[*]Have a microphone
[*]Skype and/or Teamspeak
[*]Very little PVP skill+
[*]A fun, caring, loving, and king attitude! :)

Roster:

[6. Blood Lord] deathwolves(Orange)
[5. Blood Prince/Princess(s)] Needed
[4. Blood Noble(s)] Needed
[3. Blood Knight(s)] Needed
[2. Blood Squire(s)] Needed
[1. Blood Trainee(s)] ZombieHunter510, MichaelTheKid, FlawlessLogicUS, Joesamike

How the ranking system works

It's pretty much like the basic Judicial system. Everyone is treated fairly. Not by their wealth or standing. Though ones with a higher standing may get more respect.

Blood Lord - Gives all commands and can establish events and such.
Blood Prince/Princess(s) - They have the same authority as the Lord but must follow his command.
Blood Noble(s) - These guys are the top of the top. They can lead events, and give orders to lower ranks though with permission of a prince, princess, or the Lord.
Blood Knight(s) - These guys are some of the most pristine and most astonishing PVPers we have on Blood PVP. They have ranked up in the system and have learned there way to be respected.
Blood Squire(s) - These men/women have been officially introduced into the real system and have proven their trust to the Lord to be able to ranked up.
Blood Trainee(s) - These men/women have joined Blood PVP but still need to make themselves known and learn their way around how we work. This is where everyone starts out.

Application to join.
Questions with a * must be answered.

*Name?:
*Age?:
Gender?:
*PVP Skill (1 - 10):
*Attitude?:
*Why should we choose you for Blood PVP?:
*Are you able to use Teamspeak?:

Our TS3:

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Name: Michal B. (michalthekid)
PVP Skill (1 - 10): 5
Attitude: I guess fun, caring and kind.
Why should we choose you for Blood PVP?: I think it would be nice to join. It would also be pretty much my first official clan.
Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No, but I have skype.

michalthekid said:
Name: Michal B. (michalthekid)
PVP Skill (1 - 10): 5
Attitude: I guess fun, caring and kind.
Why should we choose you for Blood PVP?: I think it would be nice to join. It would also be pretty much my first official clan.
Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No, but I have skype.

Accepted! I added you on skype. I will help you install TS3 and hop on the server! :)