• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Ranks

What do you think?

• Outstanding!

• Its good.

• Dont care about creative :/

• Just... No...

• Worst thread idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

This was idea that came to me that would not only be fun, but might draw in afew more builders (just to please you zainos :D)
This idea is that ranks are added to people in creative depending on there building abilitys. For example, everyone in creative would start of with the rank of (newb)
And can slowy rankup.
How this works, is people can start building on a plot in creative, and once done, they can do /submit plot, which would then submit there plot to a list of plot submissions. In order to /submit a plot, no one must have been added or be added since the last /plot clear, /plot confirm. The ranks would be
Newb (basic rank that eveyone starts with)
Rookie (achieved after submitting a decent plot)
apprentice (your more then average at building)
Master builder ( you builds deserve a 8/10)
Honorary Builder (once you have reached this level of building, you will be aloud to do a build test if you want)
Yes i know... The amount of imature builds would increase, but those people may aswell be digging there own graves. The view would be done by the builders (like myself) and if thought decent enough, will be run through with build leader iijam (so he wont have as much work)
There can be a /warp ranks that would tell and show you the basic build needed to rankup.
The ranks would be at the begin
(Creative rank)(server rank)(name)

(Feel free to post hate or kindness about this suggestion, after all, your the community)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Personally, i see two options to this. Either the views would be done by the community and normal players, which could easily be abused, or it would be reviewed by builders, which would create a huge load on them.

Personally, though i think the idea of having a builder rank is kinda cool, i have seen it before on exclusively build servers, and i just think it might be hard to implement for HHGN

ParadoxTaco

Personally, i see two options to this. Either the views would be done by the community and normal players, which could easily be abused, or it would be reviewed by builders, which would create a huge load on them.

Personally, though i think the idea of having a builder rank is kinda cool, i have seen it before on exclusively build servers, and i just think it might be hard to implement for HHGN
I see what your sayin bach, but of a builder does not feel like, or just cant, build at the time, it frees up so much time. Also the first rankup from Newb to rookie would require a decent sized, detailed structure and terrain.

ParadoxTaco

Also, with the ranks, everytime you rankup your given another plot to build on (just incase you dont have a rank)
And if someones plot is insanely good, there would be the small chance of a double rankup.

Zekerundo

The only problem I see with this is that tons of people have only one plot with things they care about a lot but that aren't necessarily good builds. If they wanted to rank up, they would have to destroy all these things. How about each person gets a separate plot for rankup-building?

AlaskanSkies

The only problem I see with this is that tons of people have only one plot with things they care about a lot but that aren't necessarily good builds. If they wanted to rank up, they would have to destroy all these things. How about each person gets a separate plot for rankup-building?
If so, that would be a good chance to make those plots you mentioned, that are specifically for rank-ups, into plots that are just for YOU. No one could be added or trusted. That way, it would be proof that it was your build, instead of the original idea of no adds since the last clear/confirm, and normal plots could be reserved for fun builds.

ParadoxTaco

Its not a bad idea, like a new plot world for building rankup plots? everyone starts with one plot and upon rankup gains another, then you have 2 build on both plots to get rankup, unless the new plot is insanely good. I like the idea but would take abit of work, and is not the main concern, thanks for the feedback tho