• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ranks, Names And Prefixes Change Feedback

What do you think about the recent Rank names & Prefixes update?

• I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please answer the poll above about what do you think of the new Ranks update :D
For any other comment, suggestion or critic you have about this please comment below!

MysticMusician

I think that some of the staff colors being the same as rank colors could get confusing if reading the chat. Staff colors should be more noticeable imo. Also both member and mockingjay being green might be confusing as well. I know Mockinjay is s darker green but it might still get confusing.

TrashcanTristan

Their fine but, their a little dull in my opinion.
Like the old Jr.Mod it had detail but it was hard to read. I got confused when other Jr.Mod friends were talking to me in chat.
On the other hand, this is easier to read, but as I said, It's dull to me.

S_Q_U_A_R_E

It seems to be a bit plain in chat, and as they said above, it was confusing with the similar colors. It is going to be a hard adjustment, as I remember Jr. Mod, but I will finally say my goodbyes and say hello to MockingJay. :)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes, We were not 100% on how the color change might affect the community hence the reason why the feedback plays a big role.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Yes I know dark green wasn't the best decision for Mockingjay, but you can also suggest other colors and I'll change it for the most player-preffered one! Here's the full list of Minecraft-Supported colors:
0WPlbpF.png

And here are the choices:
An0SUdp.png

S_Q_U_A_R_E

&b Would be cool, the lighter blue. I also would agree with &c. It represents superior and strength, those colors.

I am not the rank Mocking Jay but I think &d(light purple colour) would look nicer. Also if it is possible I think Mocking Jay would look the best if it was in rainbow because it is the highest rank you can buy and It looks pretty cool.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Mockingjay should be §3 (&3)
Example: Mockingjay That is relatively close to the color (#00b3b3 and #00bebe is the difference)
EDIT: Here's exact color: Mockingjay

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Mockingjay should be §3 (&3)
Example: Mockingjay That is relatively close to the color (#00b3b3 and #00bebe is the difference)
EDIT: Here's exact color: Mockingjay
That's [Capitol], sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.