• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Rank System

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicylies

I think HHG should have a type of rank system because if you bought Sponsor then you want MJ you have to pay 100$. But you already payed 20$, so that means you should only pay 80$ for MJ. I think this would really satisfy players xD But it is a pain to get a new rank and have to pay the full price if you've already payed a portion of it. A lot of other servers do this and I think HHG should too.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree. I think its fine as it is now. The perks of each rank are posted on the webstore for players to read before they buy a rank. If they want more perks, they should save for the rank. Also, rank upgrades can be won by voting.

javathor

I dont agree so much because if you buy Capitol then mockingjay is only 40$ like the price of peacekeeper. Just let it be because on hhg's birthday there is a huge sale.

Edit: Peacekeeper is actually 35$ but it is like 5$ off so it is the same

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Leave the rank system how it is, it's already like this. Some people out there would buy multiple ranks (like me myself, I bought Career then Peacekeeper). Duke bought Member, Tribute, Sponsor, and Mockingjay. And no I do not know why people would do that but it's good for the server xdxdxddxd

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I agree with what was said here, it's also the fact that say if you have MJ, although, you want some more coins and money say for factions (once it comes out) then you can buy a previous rank and you'll get everything that rank has but you'll stay at MJ. Some people also do that just to support the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.