• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Rank Perks

In my opinion the rank perks are getting lower and lower, and there isn't that much fun being one. So my suggestion for PvP is that you get more coins if you got a higher rank for each kill.

Example:
(Ofc the lowest ranks gotta get an add-up to, then more will donate)
Member(3$) - 2 coins
Tribute(8$) 2 coins
Career(15$) - 3 coins
Sponsor(20$) -3 coins
Peace Keeper(35$) - 4 coins
Capitol(60$) - 4 coins
Mockingjay(100$) - 5 coins

Hopefully I'm not the only one, and this isn't to much of "OP", but it adds more joy to being/buying a rank.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Well, the only real reason why it sucks being a donator in PvP now, is because of infin kill people. The goal was to make everyone start from scratch EVERYONE be equal and work towards the kit you want. And donators get special kits only they can use. It wouldn't have been so bad if we never introduced infin kills but you can't change that so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This being said, I think this would help. Maybe would could even add multipliers to the store you could buy 1 day-1week of X2-X4 multipliers. And maybe even a sort of exp multipliers.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really like mentows idea, but if we add a multiplier function as well, this would be OP.

I think we would have to choose between this idea and adding coins multipliers in the store... A mockingjay with 2x multiplier is getting 10 coins per kill with access to even more OP kits... XD

Kaios

Retired Staff
I really like mentows idea, but if we add a multiplier function as well, this would be OP.

I think we would have to choose between this idea and adding coins multipliers in the store... A mockingjay with 2x multiplier is getting 10 coins per kill with access to even more OP kits... XD
It wouldn't be that op....you'd be buying the multipliers for real money, It's not op at all actually...ever heard of infin kills? xD lol <3

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
What's the point of selling multipliers in the store if we already sell coins separately?

ChildMusher69

Speaking of coins, It took me 4 days to get 125 coins with the Hero kit. The least expensive kit is 300! Please change it so that kits are less expensive.