• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Random Account

Have you ever experienced this before?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
So, I went on my second device and went to check forums, then I randomly notice that I am logged in as jawa888 out of nowhere this is a very serious bug, this just randomly happened :( Don't worry jawa888 I won't do anything to your account

jawa888

I don't really know how to prove this actually happened, but when the owner of this account gets online, he can notice he did not even write this. -Unitus

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Weird, REALLY WEIRD BUG. I have tried disabling our XenForo add-ons to test if this keeps happening with them disabled and see if this is a Xenforo itself or one of our add-ons bug. Please reply back if this is still happening!

GeekyChan

Everyone in this thread is correct. This is a very serious bug and even though the couple of times it has happened no one has done anything to the victim's account, you never know when someone WILL do something.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Weird, REALLY WEIRD BUG. I have tried disabling our XenForo add-ons to test if this keeps happening with them disabled and see if this is a Xenforo itself or one of our add-ons bug. Please reply back if this is still happening!
I don't know how to repeat
This bug actually, I just opened chrome entered hhg forums and jawa's account appeared. Since other people have logged into jawa's account, this may be a problem with this specific account?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I don't know how to repeat
This bug actually, I just opened chrome entered hhg forums and jawa's account appeared. Since other people have logged into jawa's account, this may be a problem with this specific account?
okay, does is still happening or not?

Unitus

Retired Staff
Log out and tell me if it ever logs you in again
Nope, once logged out, since I don't know the pass, no coming back, after all, what I think caused it was that I refreshed the page and then it switched accounts

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Nope, once logged out, since I don't know the pass, no coming back, after all, what I think caused it was that I refreshed the page and then it switched accounts
k tell me if it happens again

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Is It Google Chrome Maybe? I Was Using It When It Logged Me Into Jawa's Account And Unitus Was Using Chrome As Well