• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

PVP/New Map suggestions

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I would suggest using combat log for the factions world, since it's really annoying when people pvp log when you're trying to kill them.

I also would like to suggest a jail type server.
If you would like more detail on the plugin and jail MSG me.

EDIT: Maybe you can also add a non-pvp server. Since some people would just like to play minecraft with no trouble of raiders or dying.

Mr_Incredibuz

Honestly i dont like any of the idead srry :/ also pvp logger can get rlly rlly annoying cuz of combat mode
I like factions the way it is :D

Cinq

That pvp log plugin sounds alright but we could just make it so that you can't fly back into spawn again :) and if we add a non-pvp survival wouldn't that make the server to laggy? Plus if those people don't want to be raided or griefed then all they have to do is not play the factions. I don't really know anything about prison but most of the friends that I have bought to this server seem to really want prison on it :D

Mr_Incredibuz

i still dont know about the pvp log cuz if u r down to a small number of hearts u cant do anything like /spawn or /tpa or /tpaccept cuz ur in combat mode.
u have to wait untill it goes away. i agree with indestructibuzz about the factions. if u dont wanna get raided or get killed dont play factions. hose r the main purposes of factions. XD. also chrishelink can u describe more about what u mean by prision

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Mr_Incredibuz said:
i still dont know about the pvp log cuz if u r down to a small number of hearts u cant do anything like /spawn or /tpa or /tpaccept cuz ur in combat mode.
u have to wait untill it goes away. i agree with indestructibuzz about the factions. if u dont wanna get raided or get killed dont play factions. hose r the main purposes of factions. XD. also chrishelink can u describe more about what u mean by prision

For what you're saying about combat log is true, Though It's going to happen eventually... It really annoys me how there is random pvp loggers and/or people using /spawn.... and for the prison, I cant explain that much, I would prefer looking at youtube vdeos/PMC about prison servers. (It's kinda like factions, You are in a prison with others, pvp is on. There is ranks.. There is basic supplies, wood gathering/mine. You have to sell stuff to rank up, That's the best summary I can think of....)