• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Pvp Kit?

Should this be a kit?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edit it a little more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Name: Hunter
Includes; Bow Power II Flame I Punch I And infinity Named 'Hunter's Bow',Iron Axe sharpness III Unbreaking II Named 'Hunter's Axe Of Death',Leather protection IV armour dyed helmet Black,chestplate White,Pants Cyan,Boots Black,1 stack of Nausua pots (1:00) named 'Poisonus Drinks' And it coust 35 kills or 40, whatever amount you think is good too :D

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I personally think it would be better with an iron axe with sharpness 3, I generally think that iron axes are a hunters weapon, don't ask me why. And if youthink that's a stupid idea then an iron sword with sharpness 2 and knockback 1, Idk why but I just think that an iron sword would suite a hunter more seeing as a hunters sword as being iron, being more raw an simple. A diamond sword would make it look a bit "hunters mystical sword of beast slaying" which doesn't really work in my opinion. Oh and also the bow should be changed around a little to have power 2, punch 1 and fire aspect 1 seeing as power 3 would make it too much like fighter, also being around the same kills everyone would instantly choose fighter. But this is just my opinion.

Rassat

Well Maybe You Could Do a Axe with III sharpness and with unbreaking III? Just a Suggestion :confused: But make the Axe Diamond?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well Maybe You Could Do a Axe with III sharpness and with unbreaking III? Just a Suggestion :confused: But make the Axe Diamond?
Diamond stuff with a hunter doesn't really go well in my opinion, I said that in my last text, iron would be more suitable for a hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.