• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP PvP kit: Piggy Bank

Do you like this kit?

• Yes, it sounds cool!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, it doesn't work out

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I would change it a little

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

youngfloppa

I know there have been ALOT of KitPvP ideas, though I think that my idea is slightly more unique.

ARMOUR
Pink helmet: protection III
Pink chestplate: protection III
Pink leggings: protection III
Pink boots: protection III

WEAPON
Diamond sword: sharpness I
Coin(Sunflower): fire aspect IV

SPECIAL ABILITY
Double coins and XP

I Like this idea because it's harder to kill someone but when you do you get double the Coins and XP. I would recommend this kit for advanced pvpers.

Last edited:

Senzii

Sorry but no i don't like it :) (sounds too similar as Slapper)

but I think Double coins/xp is a good idea :)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I know there have been ALOT of KitPvP ideas, though I think that my idea is slightly more unique.

ARMOUR

WEAPON

SPECIAL ABILITY
Double coins and XP

I Like this idea because it's harder to kill someone but when you do you get double the Coins and XP. I would recommend this kit for advanced pvpers.
In my opinion, this would make things way too easy for PvP as in, there is already a kill streak for coins etc. so doubling this would just, well I hope you see my point. This kit could be abused.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff

ARMOUR

WEAPON

SPECIAL ABILITY
Double coins and XP

Good, but you didn't put the price in, I would personally put it at 4000 coins though. I know this sounds like a lot, but every kit will be half price after buying this if you get what I mean and I can see myself killing people with this kit quite well, so yeah.

Fu3rza

In my opinion, this would make things way too easy for PvP as in, there is already a kill streak for coins etc. so doubling this would just, well I hope you see my point. This kit could be abused.
if you wanted to grind coins, you would just go in this kit, which is basically what smoke is saying and the coin system is fine how it is right now, you don't need people getting 100 coins at a 100 killstreak.