• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

SookTheFabulous

False. I don't at all, in fact.

Next person will lose their life on the 13th of July, 2019, while partaking in their daily commute, in what the officials will refer to as "neglect of basic health and safety regulations", but what will, in fact, have been a series of deliberate actions orchestrated behind the scenes by an "unknown" third party.

justcharli

False. I don't at all, in fact.

Next person will lose their life on the 13th of July, 2019, while partaking in their daily commute, in what the officials will refer to as "neglect of basic health and safety regulations", but what will, in fact, have been a series of deliberate actions orchestrated behind the scenes by an "unknown" third party.
maybe

next person is scared of limboxdino

Tactical49

False, no need

Next person has fallen from a height of 10 metres or more. Excluding diving into water, like an accidental fall, or any 10 metre drop onto land

Last edited:

Tactical49

True, I have never had a girlfriend. I’ve had 3 failed attempts, a plan to ask out one, and very close to being with another (long distance ruined it). But have not given up yet. Honestly, I need advice lol.

Next person has been in a relationship or is now