• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

Chickenrage249

True, since I was 9 or 10, till I did the Leaving Cert when I was 18. Still know it, and use it every know and then

Next person can speak an essentially dead language (Irish, Latin, Cornish, etc.)

Om1210

True, since I was 9 or 10, till I did the Leaving Cert when I was 18. Still know it, and use it every know and then

Next person can speak an essentially dead language (Irish, Latin, Cornish, etc.)
True, Latin

Next person likes the smell of gasoline

Chickenrage249

False

Next person has Heterochromia Iridium (either two different coloured eyes (Complete heterochromia), a segment of a different colour in eye (segmental heterochromia), or a different colour bursting out of the pupil (Central heterochromia))

Om1210

False

Next person has Heterochromia Iridium (either two different coloured eyes (Complete heterochromia), a segment of a different colour in eye (segmental heterochromia), or a different colour bursting out of the pupil (Central heterochromia))
You seen to know a lot about this lol.
False

Next person has read Pride and Prejudice