• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Powerups

MajorlyHacking

Ok so basically, when the map changes to JUNGLE, people get their OP kits out and head to the powerups(usually strength). If someone were to get shadow, and get the strength powerup, it 2 hits a warrior. I think this is WAY too OP and needs to be removed. At least the strength buff, if you can remove more go ahead. But imo I think this is way too OP and gives warriors NO chance what so ever against them. Thank you for reading. I hope this can be put to a stop.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Warriors can get the regen buff, the extra hearts buff, and even the strength buff to balance it out.
You made it seem like warriors don't go get the buffs.
Ive met more warriors with an extra row of hearts than I have met shadows with strength.

MajorlyHacking

Warriors can get the regen buff, the extra hearts buff, and even the strength buff to balance it out.
Ive met more warriors with an extra row of hearts than I have met shadows with strength.
People can get the buffs with any kit
Warrior isn't OP like shadow and black mamba. And MineJam , warriors with two rows of hearts are still a 4 hit from a shadow with strength.. So it still isn't "balanced".

ImJustAndrew

I completely agree with Minejam. I'm a warrior and I have the ability to use all these buffs/re-fills. -1